Accessory Completed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a long talk with Bautista Ponce about Leon's Holster.
Bautista Ponce is a man who makes a 1:6 scale product with leather.
He had previously made Leon's holster.
So I thought if he made it again, he would do well without any trial and error.
He allowed me to put his works on this page.
If he and I make a contract, we think we can supply Leon's holster at a relatively reasonable price.

Here is his works

1.jpg

have you tried looking into other 1/6 leather makers? ie: Kuowork?
Put me down as interested.
me in for 2 spots pls
Interested
Interested
My thoughts on this is that Yunsil is probably not the beat option for a holster it could be why there is a lack of interest so far. It's also expensive.

Its why I'm not signing up personally. I put some nail heads on my Enterbay one when it came out and modded some other stuff and I can't see the Yunsil one being better enough to justify the price which is pretty much the whole enter bay figure. Someone like Robbie is probably a better choice but he's a busy man these days. There might be other guys, like guys on FB who specialize in this. I saw one the other day I think his name is Bautista Ponce. Work looked nice. No idea his prices or schedule.
Hi! I'm sorry for my mistake. and.......
Please count my deposit for holster to my other order(flowerpot killer's outfit).
Thanks and Best.
Interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some updates.
Please check. Thank you :)

Happy to have helped and thanks for your work on this! Leon is such a great character I’m sure we are all excited to update or put totherer.

Count me in for the Ponce one!

Back