[Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt ( RUN CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi kstarke, just wondering if I could put in an order for some glasses, if any are still available? (I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full). Thanks!

Mr. Kim wanted me to update everyone that the sculpts are now shipping and that you should receive them within a week. :wave

just received mine today, quite surprise by the fast post as well as the quality, maybe this is so called '2nd run'.

IMG_2823.JPG
IMG_2826.JPG
IMG_2829.JPG

I got mine today too. I had a BD from the original first runs and have a current clean version from the original runs. I ended up selling my first BD. I see where has that "darker" look that a lot of the Iminime newer sculpts have. I've heard from other people that they do it, so it photos in any light, but I see a difference in color. My quality of the sculpt didn't change on my head. I'm glad we were still able to get the sculpt because they are still the best looking Walter out there if you ask me. We also got it for a good price considering I seen a lot of people trying to get 250.00-300 for this sculpt. A slight repaint might be in store.
w.w. 444444.jpg w.w. 666666663.jpg
w.w. 7777.jpg w.w 3333333.jpg

Attachments

• w.w.12222.jpg
    w.w.12222.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 171
Back