[Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt ( RUN CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt (TAKING PAYMENTS

Is it possible to order with extra glasses?

Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt (TAKING PAYMENTS

Can you put me down for a regular version with glasses please? The BD head was a bit too episode specific, but this one looks like it might be easier to put together an outfit for.

Can you put me down with 3 pairs in total then please? :) When will this be available to ship and when's the last day to pay?

Hey Kevin, please mark me a regular sculpt with 2 glasses, will sent payment later, thanks! :wink1:

Put me down for a battle-damaged version with glasses. Thanks! Pharley

A few of you have asked for just glasses. Denny says that can be done too. Just let me know and I will put you down on the list as "just glasses" and the amount you want. Make sure you also put that in the Paypal notes to Denny. Glasses are 10.00 + shipping

Payment sent for regular sculpt w/ glasses. Thanks.

Payment sent (Walter White battle damaged with bandage head sculpt + glasses)

How about outfit[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im open to anyone who wants to start an outfit thread. Denny can't do the outfit but the heads and glasses are already a go. If you have suggestions I'm open. Thought about Geewhiz doing a possible run.

Back