[Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt ( RUN CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt Denny Kim Interes

What is the cut off? I definitely want in but I am absolutely strapped for cash at the moment.

Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt Denny Kim Interes

Interested

So I assume the painted version is the only one that will be offered for this?

As far I know, yes. You could always repaint it to your liking. I don't think Denny offers unpainted sculpts, but I could be totally wrong on that.

zpppsppspss.jpg
going good, were on track for the glasses!!!

Can someone please reach out to yunsil for a clothing run as I have had no luck with a reply :gah:

That would be great. I Have asked someone else, haven't heard back yet. I dont wanna say names yet. I'm trying believe me. I want it as much as you.

Wow limited edition really does not mean anything anymore.

Add me to the list, please and thank you. :)

Wow, people really wanna be the only ones in the world to have it all. They wanna take it to their grave and have it in the next life because that's possible now with 3-d printing. I can't wait to see what they re-do next!
Hopefully if they make a limited amount of the cure for cancer, you get it all man. Don't share unless you got TOP dollar bro!!!!

Yunsil outfit sounds great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, people really wanna be the only ones in the world to have it all. They wanna take it to their grave and have it in the next life because that's possible now with 3-d printing. I can't wait to see what they re-do next!
Hopefully if they make a limited amount of the cure for cancer, you get it all man. Don't share unless you got TOP dollar bro!!!!

Better than recasting, that's for sure.

Consider me... interested.

Hahaha my man!

Hahaha well said gentleman

Back