[Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt ( RUN CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt Denny Kim Interes

glasses included?

Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt Denny Kim Interes

we're trying to get them included. I'm waiting on Denny to tell me a number we need to include the glasses.

So put you down Vic? I'm sure Geewhiz would do it. Tinela said she's not doing commissions right now. Maybe if we get enough people for her she might reconsider. Who knows?

Denny is now accepting payments. Go to first page for instructions. Send payment to:[email protected] make sure you add your name,phone# and name of order to it. The sooner we get the payments in, the sooner this gets done!!

I sent Denny a message this morning, he usually replies back late at night because of time difference. I should know by later tonight or early tomorrow morning I would hope. If you hear back from Yunsil let me know. What do you think of a GeeWhiz outfit run? He does pretty solid work and I think he's getting better lately even. I think he can handle the look. I haven't hit him up yet but he's making me a private commission right now so I can easily get a hold of him. I'm leaving up to all of you guys. I got the head going, if someone wants to get an outfit run started I'm all ears and down for it myself.

Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt (TAKING PAYMENTS

Denny has agreed to do the glasses!!GLASSES ARE 10.00. If You want glasses added to the sculpt please let me know when you send payment
CUT OFF DATE FOR THIS IS 11-30-16

Re: [Cult King] Face Off/One Knocks Walter White Re-run Head sculpt (TAKING PAYMENTS

Thank you for the info. Will send payment by the 30th.

PM sent

Glasses are being made. they are 10.00 if you want. Just let me know when you pay for the sculpt if you want glasses or not

Denny is now offering your choice of head sculpt. Regular or Battle Damage with bandage!!! Please let me and him know so I can mark it down
WALTEY.jpg iminime'.JPG

Last edited:

In for this with glasses. I don't know if I've seen the non-BD version. I'll look it up but does anyone have a pic handy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comatoast I'll put you down. The battle damage version is on the first page.

Is the regular version same price as the battle damaged?

Can I order just 2 pairs of glasses? And does the shipping fee change?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

That, I don't know. I'd have to ask Denny. Anything is possible, but don't quote me.

Back