[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers **SCULPT WIPS**

One more vote for Mikey!! Eccellente :yess:

I really can't wait to see the vamp heads...those will definitely be the icing on the cake...:)

Does anyone out there have solid reference of the leather... whatever.. he wears under the coat? I have good reference for every other aspect from head to toe, but this is the only thing that I can't seem to get. I'm assuming that it's a leather vest because you can always see his long sleeve thermal poking out of the coat by his wrists, and you don't see the sleeves of another jacket. Plus, just the way the coat drapes doesn't look like there is a jacket under it so I'm guessing the leather article must be sleeveless.

Anyone who has facts and reference please PM me!

Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** NEW SCULPT WIPS**

I would LOOOOVE to see the fangs out version....this particular headsculpt is already miles ahead but I can only anticipate how awesome the fanged version will look...:)

It's looking really good Mike maybe alittle more length to the top but other than that wow brother [emoji108]

Awesome looking sculpt. My only gripe would be more mullet, but that face is spot feckin' on. Great job.

Who is making the clothing? When is this going up for sale?

Amazing! What more can be said.

Back