[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers **SCULPT WIPS**

Haha ....

1f5e35a596a708c5e0fd36e8e3dc658f.jpg

Nice! I'm glad everyone is has pumped as I am. I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw this as well. But all the credit goes to the good folks of Cult King. I am merely a messenger

^^^^ And I dedicate that jam to our boy Michael. We can make that happen! I still believe!!!

Looks awesome, but def needs a lot more mullet.

More Tennessee Top Hat is an order!

MIKE that is ****ing ridiculous, I would buy it rough like that! The outfit has to be ****! Leather pants, earring, boots. I am now excited again.

Cry little sister
"Thou shall not fall"
Come, Come to your brother
"Thou shall not fly"
Unchain me sister
"Thou shall not steal"
Love is with your brother
"Thou shall not kill"

Thank you for those sweet nothings my Antonio

C'mon man you gotta put up the clip.:mad:

This picture aint doing my jam justice! :duff

[video=youtube_share;A1dY6OkPb7E]https://youtu.be/A1dY6OkPb7E[/video]

Nice! I'm glad everyone is has pumped as I am. I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw this as well. But all the credit goes to the good folks of Cult King. I am merely a messenger

^^^^ And I dedicate that jam to our boy Michael. We can make that happen! I still believe!!!

More Tennessee Top Hat is an order!

Thank you for those sweet nothings my Antonio

Hell yeah!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yess:

I'm seriously thinking about getting on roids and taking sax lessions

That's nuts, Mike! The King proves once again why he's The King!

As far as the 'roids and sax lessons go, go for it, brother, but, if you're gonna do it, make it accurate. Lots of baby oil. Grow that hair out, too, man. Lots of pomade on the top and go easy with the wife's curling iron in the back. Also, if there's no leather codpiece, it wasn't a Joel Schumacher movie.

As far as the 'roids and sax lessons go, go for it, brother, but, if you're gonna do it, make it accurate. Lots of baby oil. Grow that hair out, too, man. Lots of pomade on the top and go easy with the wife's curling iron in the back. Also, if there's no leather codpiece, it wasn't a Joel Schumacher movie.

Schumacher...gotta love him!:lol

:lol:lol

Dude, if it ain't accurate down to the leather speedos and tie-dye leggings... it ain't me

You got it, dude. The gold bracelets shouldn't be too hard to find; I'd say you have a 90% chance at just about any yard sale run by an old lady. Their leopard print blazers and super-short haircuts make it easy to spot the ones I'm talking about.

You guys are making me so hot right now with all this sax talk, menopause sucks

I'm in for David. Who is making the clothing?

Back