[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers

I'm really excited about this! Looking forward to seeing how things unfold. :)

[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers

Yep Ive been wanting a David and Michael figure since the first time I saw the Lost Boys over 20 years ago! Got my David just need Michael:) hope we get some more interest, come on fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers POP!!! Thanks for the heads up...I am so interested in Michael...David for sure

Im definitely interested in a Michael! I seem to be in the minority too but id LOVE a Frog Brothers set!

Cool fellas, thanks for the Mike love!

Of course brother bruhkis :hi5:

DADA.jpg

There it is :lol

Every time I see this bumped, I'm praying it's for Mike interest :)

I'm interested in Michael depending on price! :)

I'm thinking both David and Michael would be in the $400 range for a standard set (normal sculpt, outfit, accessories, etc.). I'm guessing to add the vamp sculpt and hands may be another $100-$175. It also depends on if 1 or 2 pairs of vamp hands will be made (2 pairs of different gestures). There's also vamp feet that will probably be part of David's package (Michael never appears with vamp feet).

The details are still getting ironed out so it's hard to give a firm price but that's a realistic range that you can count on

I'm thinking both David and Michael would be in the $400 range for a standard set (normal sculpt, outfit, accessories, etc.). I'm guessing to add the vamp sculpt and hands may be another $100-$175. It also depends on if 1 or 2 pairs of vamp hands will be made (2 pairs of different gestures). There's also vamp feet that will probably be part of David's package (Michael never appears with vamp feet).

The details are still getting ironed out so it's hard to give a firm price but that's a realistic range that you can count on

Cool, you can count me in for Michael! :wave

Cool Earl, thanks for the support :hi5:

Let's get Michael!!!

Can we get Moe to do the clothing? His stuff is awesome.

I hope so. I'm hoping that the list is on the small side because my kind request to only post REAL interest had some kind of effect. If we get 35+ or so serious buyers, I think this has a good shot

If Moe is doing the clothing, I am out for sure. He still own me $200 for the clothing that I paid over a year ago and disappeared.

If Moe is doing the clothing, I am out for sure. He still own me $200 for the clothing that I paid over a year ago and disappeared.

:lol no brother, we!re just messing around. Nobody here wants anything from Moe except our money back. He jerked me for $400 also

I can promise you that this outfit will be better quality and more accurate than what Moe typically use to offer

Back