[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers

yes, some sort of cowboy boot...

Got 'em :). Still can't really see what's going on in the back. It looks like a spur with a short neck with either a very small rowel, or the rowel is broken off

If I can't come up with clear reference, we may either have to use a little artistic license or leave them off. Whatever you guys think is better

Got 'em :). Still can't really see what's going on in the back. It looks like a spur with a short neck with either a very small rowel, or the rowel is broken off

If I can't come up with clear reference, we may either have to use a little artistic license or leave them off. Whatever you guys think is better

English nub Spurs are used to apply pressure to the horse without piercing or cutting like barbaric Mexican or western spurs .
12b70303ab9bedc88bf3fa68f0b9bc1c.jpg

Dude, WTH am I thinking? You're the first guy I should've called to make sense of this thing for me!!! :hi5:

Dude, WTH am I thinking? You're the first guy I should've called to make sense of this thing for me!!! :hi5:

If I was to make an educated guess this is what I think they are but I would have to see more pictures. I do not see the spur straps but the very last picture I posted are strapless spurs they fit on the back your boots without a strap, but the nubs are angled down.

d4931b0940fda7c50941fc47087992ee.jpg

c2190e848097b05e1963efb715ff2613.jpg
069ff89ab26f7aeab56ecd3ac1136a6e.jpg
e61d68d749f519cde7d5e20dd71159bf.jpg

Thanks dude, I have no doubt that's what they are. I wasn't aware of "nub spurs". Even in the clearest shot of them in the movie (when they're hanging from the train overpass) they're still hard to make out

I'm in for Michael... Thanks..

Ok are both interest threads here for both figures? David and Michael? I am in for both!!

Top o' the morn, Marty. Long time no see :hi5:

Hollywood, David is confirmed and currently being worked on so there isn't a list for him. Michael will only be green-lit based on the performance of the interest list so he's not 100% yet. We're crawling there but still have a ways to go :pray:

I'm definitely in for David, it's a long time want of mine! I hope to see some work in progress pics soon.

IN for a David figure! Definitely interested in Michael.

David please add me! Michael will let you know.

reading old post now.. just for Michael..

Last edited:

Temp & amstel... be one of us ....

Added :wink1:

Thanks for the link Temp. I got a few pieces of reference already from Your Props. It seems that most of the LB stuff they have listed are replicas, but are still good material for certain things. Prop Store of London and Screen Used are also two other good sites to find authentic screen used props.

Anyone who knows me here can tell you that I'm meticulous and sometimes obsessive when it comes to screen accuracy. I have a good amount of reference for both outfits (in case Michael gets the thumbs up) as well as accessories. I have no doubt that the final product will be as accurate as can be :)

[video=vimeo;18732878]https://vimeo.com/18732878[/video]

Seen many clips from the lost boys reading best quotes where are they now.. I'm crazy that way.. the say Michael about 118 times reading posts about TLB... useless info but hey it's awesome

Thanks for the link Temp. I got a few pieces of reference already from Your Props. It seems that most of the LB stuff they have listed are replicas, but are still good material for certain things. Prop Store of London and Screen Used are also two other good sites to find authentic screen used props.

Anyone who knows me here can tell you that I'm meticulous and sometimes obsessive when it comes to screen accuracy. I have a good amount of reference for both outfits (in case Michael gets the thumbs up) as well as accessories. I have no doubt that the final product will be as accurate as can be :)

No problem about the link, I really do hope Michael gets the thumbs up...I don't like to commit and back out... I need David first

No problem about the link, I really do hope Michael gets the thumbs up...I don't like to commit and back out... I need David first

I hope that there will be enough interest to get Mike going too, and I really appreciate your approach. Interest lists can be tricky when people throw around interest loosely. I think that Michael would be a great companion piece and would love to have him in my collection, but I'd honestly rather him not come to life due to lack of interest, than for him to be made based on false interest. That's not a situation that the producers want to be in, nor one I'd want to put them in

I hope that there will be enough interest to get Mike going too, and I really appreciate your approach. Interest lists can be tricky when people throw around interest loosely. I think that Michael would be a great companion piece and would love to have him in my collection, but I'd honestly rather him not come to life due to lack of interest, than for him to be made based on false interest. That's not a situation that the producers want to be in, nor one I'd want to put them in

As awesome as David is by himself, having Mike next to him just adds so much more. Besides price or already owning David, I can't see why anyone would want one and not the other.

Back