[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers

Interested in both David and Michael depending on price and final product

Added :)

Please don't hold me to it because price wasn't discussed yet, but I think ballpark may be $400-$475 for a single sculpt set, $500-$575 for both sculpts? I'm just guesstimating

I think Mike and David are musts together. Yea David looks badass on his own, but to be able to have the two going at it makes for a great display. As for Frog Bros and Mikes brother, meh...might as well throw Star and the kid and Max...let's get David and Mike off the ground first.

Really hoping we can get NBK going too, but I'll gladly "settle" on a Frank White lol.

lost-boys-vampire.gif

Marko could also be Ted from Bill and Teds excellent adventure ....................... excellent !!!!

bill_ted_excellent_adventure.jpg

That's the scene I caught it from last night. Need to catch it from the beginning!

If you have Time Warner, it's on tomorrow at 1:00am on ch. 83 and it's available now on demand for $1.99 & $2.99 (reg/HD). It's not on Netflix though

Glad you likey :)

Still working all of that out but most likely it'll be links to a website via PM/email. It'll be smooth & easy

I can't wait to see the first WIP's as well :yess:

I came across those pics already and I'm using them to reference the medal & buttons, but thank for sharing them here brother :hi5: (I'm only using it for partial info because that's a prop replica and not the screen used coat, but the button design & placement are good to go on. The leather lapels are inaccurate though).

As a matter of fact, anyone else who has thoughts, opinions, suggestions or reference pics, feel free to post away!

No probs man. :duff

Shame, when Aaron and I were planning our rainman David I had pretty much every ref you could ever need on my photo bucket. I literally only just deleted them all last week. :(

Aaron's piece is a thing of beauty

I'm coming along pretty well with reference, but the only b__ch I'm running into is David's boots. There seems to be spurs or something on the back but I can't get a clear look at what exactly it is.

Back