Cultking - Jimi Hendrix Interest - Update Proto due End of Feb 2020.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bud I'm trying to get a price until now I've had next too nothing to work with, it's been on off. I got confirmation today that it's end of Feb should see clothing or proto for full figure.
He's doing both outfits. Monterey an tunic with stripe pants.
Last day in February. Come on Cult King. Give the Jimi Fans somerhing!! :cool:

Whenever I talk to Johnny, it feels like he is so close, and then 6 months goes by and we are in the same place.

Whenever I talk to Johnny, it feels like he is so close, and then 6 months goes by and we are in the same place.

Sadly that's how the hobby is sadly due to constant un needed outfit runs artist are struggling. Also the covid out break has really hit.... you can't rush a master piece. I have good faith he'll deliver a masterpiece when the time is right.

So is it fair to say to be cautious with buying this? 3yrs it has been since starting this thread and the only thing they can show are the heads? I don't think they are putting the effort into doing this project. If they do show something how long will it take for them to complete? Very cautious thread here...

So is it fair to say to be cautious with buying this? 3yrs it has been since starting this thread and the only thing they can show are the heads? I don't think they are putting the effort into doing this project. If they do show something how long will it take for them to complete? Very cautious thread here...

Why be cautious? No money has been collected yet and Cult King has consistently delivered in the past.

Why be cautious? No money has been collected yet and Cult King has consistently delivered in the past.
They have but it has slowed down. My main question is why has it taken this long with no showing of the outfit? Do they really want to do it? 3yrs and still nothing? I would think twice about paying for a set and having to wait 4-5yrs to get it.

I have complete faith in Denny, no issues there. But, I am wondering, what have they produced in the past couple years?

Back