Cultking - Jimi Hendrix Interest - Update Proto due End of Feb 2020.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree on this I've message cultking so he's gonna speak to Siang about it.
As for the eyebrows and beard are they too light? or is that just me?

Feed back is welcome :)
Yes. Beard, mustache are way too light. Eyebrows are a little darker than the mustache and beard, but still too light. The facial hair color should match the hair color.

May has long been gone...what's going on with this project? Seems like Cult King gave up

I think Denny realized at double the price, his version was probably not going to be competitive.

Yeah this project is a dead one. If it took them this long just to show something....think how much time you will have to wait to get it. They are taking commissions on clothing sets which seems weird.

Hey guys so I just got confirmed word with CK and Iris that the clothing will be ready for both sets by end of Feb!
The set won't be cheap an we are hoping to have Doggie doc on board for the guitars!

This will be a small run of 20ish.

What outfit was agreed upon? I wish this wasn’t so abrupt and had more time to try and figure out funds.

Hey bud I'm trying to get a price until now I've had next too nothing to work with, it's been on off. I got confirmation today that it's end of Feb should see clothing or proto for full figure.

He's doing both outfits. Monterey an tunic with stripe pants.

Back