Custom 1/6 Hellraiser Pinhead WIP + Interest thread (Update pics june 14)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to do thus myself lol.
But since you can cast in rubber and I can't I won't bother lol.
Very interested and put me down for one also

Re: Custom 1/6 Hellraiser Pinhead WIP + Interest thread

That's a lot of work but worth the effort. I once put together a 1/4 scale Pinhead model years ago that was made by Screamin. I still have it sitting in my parent's basement back home. He is standing holding the box in his hands. It's a great looking model and they actually supplied the pins. I had to keep heating up the head and place in 150 pins in all the right spots around his head. I ended up using a thimble because after doing like 30 of them, my thumb was sore. :lol

That's a lot of work but worth the effort. I once put together a 1/4 scale Pinhead model years ago that was made by Screamin. I still have it sitting in my parent's basement back home. He is standing holding the box in his hands. It's a great looking model and they actually supplied the pins. I had to keep heating up the head and place in 150 pins in all the right spots around his head. I ended up using a thimble because after doing like 30 of them, my thumb was sore. :lol

oh ya i have the same model lol i also make a baby pinhead model kit and had to nail in every nail :thud:

hey freaks, heres some new photos of the bendable chains that will be included, they are real metal and are fully bendable. enjoy :)

DSC03253.jpg

DSC03253.jpg

DSC03251.jpg

DSC03258.jpg

DSC03263.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Custom 1/6 Hellrauser Pinhead WIP + Interest thread

Hey guys im glad everyone is interested im thinking of using this body for this project, it seems to be perfect so let me know what you guys think:)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Avoid this body like the plague... it is notorious for being poorly constructed. I'd suggest TT bodies if you can get a good deal on them, or Soldier Story if you need a fixed neck body.

But avoid the Triad ones, they are crap.

This sounds great!
Looking forward to seeing more as it develops.

I can just hear it: "We have such sights to show you!"

Agreed on not using the Triad bodies. While I don't think they're crap, I don't think they are the best one can find right now, especially when aesthetics really don't come much into play...

Back