Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I have so far. If I left anyone out please edit the post or let me know so I can add you.

Deak Starkiller
Dr. Jedisith wants 2
Evil face
Bruin1773
Steveo
Bluetooth
Kuzeh
Guyver1
HPGR_Thrawn
Mah45 wants 2
General grievous
Indiana Fett
Sithlord13
Joda76
Zeis
King darkness
Caohanach
IndianaPaul
Dr. Odd
Dengar1977
Jeffthecollector
Billy Ray
Origami
Guyver1
Menoseloso
FNG0202
Kingbumble
Cyberhobbymike
Onethousandmasks
Compact
Nexus
Tronfan24
It0778
jra81984
Anwe
J14 wants 2
StarTrekFan
Chopsueyboy

Last edited:
Jim, could I call on the list after you put up pics of the final piece ?

Yes. No problem. That's why I haven't taken everyones money yet because they are not ready, for one, and two because I want everyone to have a chance to see the piece before committing hard earned cash to my little project.

I want to make several attempts before I settle on one and then you guys can pick the one you want. This process is not exact or perfect so there will be variations in color and so on. Anyone can back out at anytime and even if you change your mind after payment or after receiving the piece I will give full refunds.

I thank you all for your support and confidence. I just hope my work can live up the the expectations.

Yes. No problem. That's why I haven't taken everyones money yet because they are not ready, for one, and two because I want everyone to have a chance to see the piece before committing hard earned cash to my little project.

I want to make several attempts before I settle on one and then you guys can pick the one you want. This process is not exact or perfect so there will be variations in color and so on. Anyone can back out at anytime and even if you change your mind after payment or after receiving the piece I will give full refunds.

I thank you all for your support and confidence. I just hope my work can live up the the expectations.

Wow. I guess that leaves no room for anybody to complain. :lol

Thanks man, looking forward to the pics now.

Jedijim. I'm sure it will be excellent. The one you originally posted looked cool.

Here's what I have so far. If I left anyone out please edit the post or let me know so I can add you.

Deak Starkiller
Dr. Jedisith wants 2
Evil face
Bruin1773
Steveo
Bluetooth
Kuzeh
Guyver1
HPGR_Thrawn
Mah45 wants 2
General grievous
Indiana Fett
Sithlord13
Joda76
Zeis
King darkness
Caohanach
IndianaPaul
Dr. Odd

Hi,

could you add me to the ´wig´ list as well?

Thank you,
Tobias

Back