Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
review_jedilukebust_1.jpglukejedigg3.jpg

Think a repaint of this would do wonders for a Luke! Going to search for one asap!

Its awesome. I like it better than the Medicom wig option. Its not as poofy.

Medicom wig method on the right and the custom one from eBay on the left.

That custom head isn't too bad. I was worried it might be really small. I'm tempted to get it now.

If you only get one then get the Medi it will fit on a slim TT; even the feet will fit inside the boots if you dunk the boots in boiling water and then work the feet in. I prefer the sideshow cloak and accessories but not everyone does; however the Sideshow outfit looks baggy on a slim TT, would have to be a larger TT and looks more like Anakins outfit.

I know someone here has done that but I don't recall who it was.

DSCN3497_zps26a305f1.jpg

Found this on google.. Looks good, not sure the paint app brings out the likeness that well though, he looks a big squity-eyed.

Anyways, these aren't too expensive, might as well give it a go! Anyone have one for sale they're willing to let go for a custom?

EDIT:

This repaint also looks promising:

_return_of_the_jedi____endor_luke_skywalker_bust_by_tjjwelch-d71mqn3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys!

I want to show you some pics about my Skywalker custom figure:

- Luke Skywalker Slim body (Hot Toys).
- Belt, lightsaber, dark glove and black suit (Sideshow).
- Leather boots (from ebay).
- Head (from ebay).

I hope you like it!

sw-136.jpg
sw-141.jpg
sw-107.jpg
sw-134.jpg
sw-105.jpg

Hello guys!

I want to show you some pics about my Skywalker custom figure:

- Luke Skywalker Slim body (Hot Toys).
- Belt, lightsaber, dark glove and black suit (Sideshow).
- Leather boots (from ebay).
- Head (from ebay).

I hope you like it!

Nice! I did my bash pretty much the same way. I also got the KO head, but after looking at it for a while I really feel there is something missing compare to the DX07 face, so I cut away the whole magnet part inside the KO wig, and just use the wig on the DX07 head, and I think it looks better. Will post some pics soon once I have time to snap a few shots.

View attachment 170779

Found this on google.. Looks good, not sure the paint app brings out the likeness that well though, he looks a big squity-eyed.

Anyways, these aren't too expensive, might as well give it a go! Anyone have one for sale they're willing to let go for a custom?

EDIT:

This repaint also looks promising:

View attachment 170780

That would make a nice Michael York custom -

165264.jpg

Back