Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that suit might be too light, but it'll still probably look really good. The link you provided has it listed at $50, where you getting it for $35?

Yeah. Lighter than I'd prefer but my display is so black with 2 Bats, ninja Bruce and Gordon.
It was a different seller that I pulled the trigger on. $35 in Ca so was about 41 with tax and ship.

The tailoring on those looks better than anything else if really seen aside from Medi or Kato. I'm sure it will provide a good display for the DX12 head.

Cleaned up the colors on the screenshots for the suits.

Yeah, it's a darker grey and the tie has a slight blue tint on it or it's because it is actually layered blue/grey checkers or something.

zivVd.jpg

Someone go make a 1/6 Wayne Cane (lol)

the suit i ordered for my Wayne has just been cancelled and i got refunded :( defects apparently. Now i'm back looking for a decent suit :gah:

Got my suit and it looks pretty great. I'll take some pics tonight with the DX12 HS. Just need to add the tie when it comes. Also I really need a good dress shirt that matches the grey suit. The one it comes with is pink and i think I need a very light blue but I think white will work too. Anyone know a well tailored white dress shirt? Everything I find looks way too thick.

Here's some pics. I really love the grey suit and the color is actually pretty perfect. I need a good shirt and tie so I can remove the vest. It doesn't look as puffy without the vest but I left it on in the pictures. Could use some fussing too.

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

Well I'd blame that on my posing and the shirt. The suit really is nice. Once I have a better shirt and the tie I will change your mind.

Here's some pics. I really love the grey suit and the color is actually pretty perfect. I need a good shirt and tie so I can remove the vest. It doesn't look as puffy without the vest but I left it on in the pictures. Could use some fussing too.

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

How does the shirt close up? Velcro? Or buttons through holes?

I think the vest needs to go.

Here is my DX 12 bash, once I got the sculpt I could not wait to get this thing going. When I find a reddish colored tie I would like to switch to that but besides that I am happy!

image-4.jpg

I ordered that eBay set for the Dragon 1/6 figure. I stripped the grey suit cuz the entire set was cheap after I saw someone try to sell the suit alone for $50 lol

Anyways, I don't have the proper body for the DX12 sculpt yet, so this will do.

8231795587_1d00c55e04_b.jpg

8231795453_eee5dbecec_b.jpg

8231795737_f86c7552a8_b.jpg

8232858058_3c6d47e4c8_b.jpg

8232883960_58e8f76345_b.jpg

I'm not disappointed at all actually. I almost dropped $35 on a suit alone on one of those other sets just to get a good Bruce Wayne done. Apparently the set has been made in 2000, so it has been over ten years since this set was produced. The tie is kind of suck in that curvy shape but I will get a little iron out and maybe flatten it the next time I do my own dress shirts. The suit has good tailoring and it even has shoulder pads underneath to give it a sharp look. I guess this is about as good as how much I'm willing to spend. I was almost desperate enough to drop $100 on the Medicom set but I think I'll save it for now :eek:

Not shabby for $32 shipped.

Last edited:
Back