Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Wayne. I got the Cian Head (the first one) Cant wait to get the DX12 so I can put the Bale HS on the custom. Oh my Wayne is on the suit you get with Mens Hommes 5.

DSCF3093.jpg
DSCF3095.jpg

Last edited:
My kit bash so far. Got the body, but I mostly just needed the neck adapter. The tie is still awful but this looks fine so far...

Using 1989 Joker DX cane
8251148114_4836147749_o.jpg

8251148054_891d405afd_o.jpg

8250078947_614d4d07bd_o.jpg

8250078783_9efe27605a_o.jpg

That's pretty awesome man! The only thing you should add to make it a true TDKR Bruce is adding some grey to his hair. :)

I might be stepping on a few toes here but guys most of you need to futz your suits a lot more as they all have potential!!! But there are a few tricks I find that help
1. steal your wife's tweezers cause your fingers are too chunky
2. use screenshots for reference, also some poses can hide flaws much better
3. use some 3M magic tape (not the cheap cloned stuff as they may leave residue and then don't come back complaining) and move excess fabric to the back and tape it down
4. lots of time and effort
5. futzing is what will turn your toy into real life 1/6 ppl... I think Maglor has a futzing video somewhere though it might be for batman but some ideas should apply

Thanks for the tips. I'll mess around with it but I'm still missing a good tie andpossibly good shirt to settle me down though

I agree ties and shirts are the toughest and impossible to hide when they were made poorly. Kato's set is easy to work with as everything is so thin and material is almost to scale and his cuts are perfect but there are other sets out there that come close enough and a good painful futzing is all you need.
BTW sometimes I wish I had tweezers for fingers in this hobby but maybe I should finally go out and buy myself 2 tweezers. Also some ppl say water helps when trying to shape the fabric ... I could have sworn someone started a futzing thread besides Maglor.......

BTW this is what my early futzing days looked like
brucev.jpg

harvey.jpg

twofacey.jpg

joker2e.jpg

xmas3t.jpg

Oh and this white shirt and black tie scale was ok but man was it difficult to work with! took me literally hours to get it to look half decent on the Joker and I gave up and used a prop to help cover up some parts so it is less obvious.....

Last edited:
Digging your BW suit bro. Is there any way to make your knot smaller? Other then that thumbs up!

Thanks man! The tie I am using is from the scarecrow set for now and it's kinda a real flimsy tie. I tried a regular knot and it never looked right, so I did a wide knot style and the knot came out very clean its just wide. Once I get a new tie in a better color I am going to probably switch to that.

BTW anyone try this suit yet:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIVTS-VM004

I just ordered it as its on sale this weekend only to have an extra suit.

I might be stepping on a few toes here but guys most of you need to futz your suits a lot more as they all have potential!!! But there are a few tricks I find that help
1. steal your wife's tweezers cause your fingers are too chunky
2. use screenshots for reference, also some poses can hide flaws much better
3. use some 3M magic tape (not the cheap cloned stuff as they may leave residue and then don't come back complaining) and move excess fabric to the back and tape it down
4. lots of time and effort
5. futzing is what will turn your toy into real life 1/6 ppl... I think Maglor has a futzing video somewhere though it might be for batman but some ideas should apply

:lecture Totally agree.

I especially use your number 3 technique, but I usually use tiny safety pins instead.

I still love my BW set up. I just wish I had a best to go with him.

6F49FB64-B34E-472A-9669-DBDD03A44DB9-14733-00000D7E2230E240.jpg

Now this shirt, tie & jacket looks good!! What are the parts? Could use sown futzing or completely replace that batman cape in the background though ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
Back