Custom One Punch Man Outfit and Head Sculpts set (Completed and ready to ship)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom One Punch Man Outfit and Head Sculpts set (Deadline 9-15-2016)

so if I only order two items not the whole set, it's still $6 for shipping to US, am I right?

Hey Triton, are you keeping a list or should I go ahead and pay a deposit and fill in that form?

If you are from US or Canada, please let me know the items you need and I'll add you to my list. I'll be gathering all the orders and ship them from California.

If you use the form, you'll be ordering from the designer directly and the item will be shipped from overseas. The shipping will be higher.

so if I only order two items not the whole set, it's still $6 for shipping to US, am I right?

Yes, if you are ordering just the parts, the shipping fee is flat rate $6 no matter how many parts you order.

If you are from US or Canada, please let me know the items you need and I'll add you to my list. I'll be gathering all the orders and ship them from California.

If you use the form, you'll be ordering from the designer directly and the item will be shipped from overseas. The shipping will be higher.

1 fullset and a pair of pajamas

Does anyone else think the two cape connectors need to be lowered? And the cape needs a collar. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Does anyone else think the two cape connectors need to be lowered? And the cape needs a collar.

Good point. The top of cape is also wired and you can fold into collar. The position of the connectors will be adjusted for the shipping version.

Awesome. It'll be perfect then.

So triton when do we pay deposits and all that? Do we pay you?

So triton when do we pay deposits and all that? Do we pay you?

Yes, you will be paying me. We will start to collect deposits around mid Sept. We will PM you for your Paypal info. We will send official Paypal invoice so that you are fully protected by Paypal's Buyer Guarantee. The remaining balance will be collected when the final version is ready to ship around late December.

Perfect!

so for the set, we pay $50 for deposit and we pay the rest when the parts are ready to ship?

so for the set, we pay $50 for deposit and we pay the rest when the parts are ready to ship?

I'll update the list for you.

There is no need to pay the deposit now. We will start to collect the deposit around mid September. The remaining balance will be due prior to shipping around end of December.

I'll update the list for you.

There is no need to pay the deposit now. We will start to collect the deposit around mid September. The remaining balance will be due prior to shipping around end of December.

Great thx for reply

Re: Custom One Punch Man Outfit and Head Sculpts set (Deadline 9-15-2016) (Updated in

Updated information.

In order to proceed wit the project, we need to have at least 10 orders. We will start collect deposit when there are 10 complete set orders. If less than 10 complete set orders, the project will be canceled. Please help to spread the words.

Thanks,

Triton

Re: Custom One Punch Man Outfit and Head Sculpts set (Deadline 9-15-2016) (Updated in

It's September and we are half way there. Still need 5 more orders to make the project a go.

Hey! I said just PJs, but you can totally bump me up for a complete set+ PJs!

I really hope this goes ahead if we don't get 10 people

Back