Custom One Punch Man Outfit and Head Sculpts set (Completed and ready to ship)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom One Punch Man Outfit and Head Sculpts set (Last Chance 9-15-2016)

Yah I want the PJ's i already made the payment for the full set $130 plus $10 shipping
When will it ship and can I pay the $16 later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your payment is paid directly to the artist not me. I'll confirm the detail and update the status for you tomorrow.

Yes, you can pay $16 later for the PJ when the entire set is ready to ship around the end of December.

Re: Custom One Punch Man Outfit and Head Sculpts set (Order closed, Edition Size 25)

All the orders are confirmed. The production should be completed by mid December.

If you have any comment and suggestions for improvement, please feel free to post here and I'll forward all the information to the artist.

Thank you all for supporting the project.

Re: Custom One Punch Man Outfit and Head Sculpts set (Order closed, Edition Size 25)

Update: There is some minor delay. However, the project should be completed and ready to ship by mid January 2017.

Any word?

Any word?

All orders have been shipped from the artist. I should receive them next week.

As soon as I have the item on hand, I'll send PM to request the balance.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Finally, the project is completed and ready to ship. Below are pictures of final shipping version. Photo taken using an iPhone without any photoshop.

Several adjustments were applied to the final version and it looks even better than the prototype.

Let me know if you have any question.

16196493_990403114436717_933748618_o.jpg

16196664_990403117770050_1756704729_o.jpg

Fews tips in regards to installation.

1. All parts are hand painted. While the paint is strong, please avoid rubbing the parts against each other as it may rub off the paint.
2. If gauntlets and boots are too tight for the body you have selected, do not force in. Simply heat up using blow dryer for about one minute and it should soften the plastic enough to go in.

Back