Clothing set DEPOSIT: [RISE] INDIANA JONES Genuine Leather Jacket (CLOSED BATCH 1)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys as promised to show everyone the jacket:

20210620_215631.jpg

20210620_220133.jpg

20210620_224713.jpg

The Shirt Material we will use:
20210620_215738.jpg

Last edited:
Give me time to finish some parts and take proper photos, please :)
Thanks for your patience.

I might rerun for 2nd batch if there is enough interest but with new price and no free pants to giveaway. Every material and everything is so expensive now.

Give me time to finish some parts and take proper photos, please :)
Thanks for your patience.

I might rerun for 2nd batch if there is enough interest but with new price and no free pants to giveaway. Every material and everything is so expensive now.
Any idea of an estimated time of completion?

Any idea of an estimated time of completion?
I am confident we will finish on Sept 21 or if there is holidays can take up to October 21. If only I did not aim for better accuracy and just followed the 1st proto, I think the jackets are all on its way to the new owners but I noticed I need to fix it up to aim a better accuracy to give the best result for everyone.
This is the result after some of the adjustment, a random shot with bad lighting:

Note: I will take proper photos in few days.

Attachments

• 1624291969342.jpg
    1624291969342.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 147
Seeking accuracy and improvements are always welcomed. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses from here.

Shirt and pants look good to my eye. Jacket might need to be ever so slightly shorter but with some adjustments here and there, it might be fine. Keep it up :)

Seeking accuracy and improvements are always welcomed. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses from here.

Shirt and pants look good to my eye. Jacket might need to be ever so slightly shorter but with some adjustments here and there, it might be fine. Keep it up :)

For length it is always debatable because I think most people do not pay attention to how long Indi torso is.
What I am going to do is just to make the side pockets slightly longer and wider so it will lay near the bottom line but not too close. I noticed my pockets are a bit too small.

images.jpeg-21.jpg

Indi Torso and jacket bottom line is align with his groin.

images.jpeg-9.jpg

On second tought, jacket slightly shorter will be more precise I think. He always wear the shirt like 6 buttons before the belt buckle. I will study it.

Screenshot_20210622-102243_Messenger.jpg

When looking at the jacket straight on, the sleeves extend longer than the body/"torso" of the jacket. There has always been a debate as to the varying lengths of his jacket over the course of the series, with Raiders being the elusive and arguably best look. Once you get the right length, the pocket alignment/placement will need to be adjusted as you said. That's real leather, right? Love the grain!

When looking at the jacket straight on, the sleeves extend longer than the body/"torso" of the jacket. There has always been a debate as to the varying lengths of his jacket over the course of the series, with Raiders being the elusive and arguably best look. Once you get the right length, the pocket alignment/placement will need to be adjusted as you said. That's real leather, right? Love the grain!

It is genuine leather. The smell of Adventure!!!

Back