[DLWorkshop] Indiana Jones and TD Saber of metal. Closing the project!!!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends! I am forced to close the project because there is no interest in the sword . friends who made prepayment for the sword : Now I will start making swords for you, the work will take 2-3 weeks. after full payment, I will send you the swords.I will write the tracking number for the parcel on the forum.

Hello friends! I am forced to close the project because there is no interest in the sword . friends who made prepayment for the sword : Now I will start making swords for you, the work will take 2-3 weeks. after full payment, I will send you the swords.I will write the tracking number for the parcel on the forum.

Strange that there is no more interest for this, I mean so many Indiana customs, this is going to present nice with it. Very nice tough that you are completing the fiew sets which are payed for instead of cancelling them and refund them ;)

Strange that there is no more interest for this, I mean so many Indiana customs, this is going to present nice with it. Very nice tough that you are completing the fiew sets which are payed for instead of cancelling them and refund them ;)
Yes, I am also surprised! I think the price is not so high.

YmJCxpfg0AY.jpgJ3CGht_JnWs.jpgWR-iMD7ljQQ.jpg9CJxBZ2D1Gk.jpg8VQd1t53T4E.jpg9CJxBZ2D1Gk.jpgGud8q85Xd6g.jpg
J3CGht_JnWs.jpg
J3CGht_JnWs.jpg
J3CGht_JnWs.jpg
WR-iMD7ljQQ.jpg
8VQd1t53T4E.jpg
9CJxBZ2D1Gk.jpg
Gud8q85Xd6g.jpg
YmJCxpfg0AY.jpg

Last edited:
Hello dear friends. I finished working on Indy's swords. I accept the remaining payments and start sending to your countries !!

• Hello everyone friends! Sorry to be late with shipping. There were problems with sending in the post office of our city. I will post everything this week! Sorry again for the long shipping. Thank you for understanding!

Back