[DLWorkshop] Indiana Jones and TD Saber of metal. Closing the project!!!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine, but I'm a bit confused, mine has some visible scratches in the metal which aren't visible on any of the ones shown in the previous pictures.. Also compared them with the ones form your instagram and none of the others seem to have these strange scratches.

Attachments

• P00508-102101 (1).jpg
    P00508-102101 (1).jpg
    754.9 KB · Views: 107
  • P00508-102229 (1).jpg
    P00508-102229 (1).jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 91
Just received mine, but I'm a bit confused, mine has some visible scratches in the metal which aren't visible on any of the ones shown in the previous pictures.. Also compared them with the ones form your instagram and none of the others seem to have these strange scratches.
we'll fix it)))

Did everyone receive theirs? I’ve been waiting since April. I never received mine. I paid and now Dmitrii won’t return my messages.

Did everyone receive theirs? I’ve been waiting since April. I never received mine. I paid and now Dmitrii won’t return my messages.
hi buddy, I ask you for a little patience. All the packages that I sent have not arrived yet. if it doesn’t arrive before the end of the month, I will send you a new one.

Back