[Doggie Doc] INTEREST: Bill and Ted phone booth

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, all! With the new announcement of the Blitzway Bill and Ted set I thought it would be super fun to take a crack at the phone booth for a cool display option.

The plan would be laser cut acrylic parts for most of it. The figures already come with the phone, so it would be made to accommodate that (though the phone is on a stand so I'd have to see if it is removable or not).

This would obviously be one of the larger items I have done, but I have done diorama type work in the past and it is really fun to do. No idea on cost yet but given the size I would expect in the $300+ range just off the top of my head.

images.jpg

6866480-phonebooth.jpg
2b849bfc761b1f76e0ceeb1d30bd221e.jpg

Necro bump, but now we are somewhat closer to the figures releasing, not to mention the new movie coming out, just wondering if there were still any plans for this, or if it's dead due to lack of enough interest?

Necro bump, but now we are somewhat closer to the figures releasing, not to mention the new movie coming out, just wondering if there were still any plans for this, or if it's dead due to lack of enough interest?
Yeah something I am still hoping to do. I have, since I started this thread, gotten a laser cutter, which is really a huge component for what I'm thinking of doing.

Well if you do forge ahead with it then I am definitely in (short of me being hit by a bus or something equally fatal... :p ) :)

Last edited:
Would be awesome to have this when the set comes out, but I understand you gotta think through the phone situation.

Supposedly final quarter this year, but I seriously doubt they'll come close to making that date.

At they moment they are still showing an estimated date of December 2020 for Bill & Ted, but who knows. Really hoping you make this phone booth to go with them!

Back