DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator CALLING FOR FINAL PAYMENTS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator project UPDATE 10/15 SALE INFO UP

Lots of progress.

1c8a07897a4663f19c1a736523f1b3ef.jpg
05c9fc738914990add947d8975d13b27.jpg
a324e16b846ea8dead32819b9de57aed.jpg
d52560951948fb887eb1a2307e61b466.jpg
233ffba5f2f291bda489e4f4369cebb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Re: DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator project UPDATE 10/15 SALE INFO UP

this is looking like GOLD!!!!....can't wait to get mine buddy!!!!

this is looking like GOLD!!!!....can't wait to get mine buddy!!!!

Thanks, buddy! However I am a bit confused, as I don't have any deposit from you yet. It's not a problem as I am in the process of making them, however I need your deposit so I know to get yours started. Let me know!

Let there be light! So each detonator is powered by a single 9v battery. There will be a dedicated switch for on/off.

e6f1ed253bdf793d710cb161c4fb1fc3.jpg

Wow, these are going to be ready waaaay before baby Groot it seems!

It looks like they're almost done but there's a lot to go, as the batteries are quite complicated!

A little more progress though...
8ce6d2b9e48105b8ca24c0669d74500e.jpg

Got in the switches for the lights and got some major painting done. Hope to have a finished detonator or two soon to show off. I think these are BETTER looking than the prototype!!!

[video=youtube_share;KXc1VU2jr7k]https://youtu.be/KXc1VU2jr7k[/video]
112d35a9aa657169c023fde5b059b79b.jpg

looks great! will make payment soon!

Just got done hand wrapping a whole bunch of the copper pieces that surround the digital clock face. My fingers hurt!
9b3a763769c4190bd272fcde60b8acef.jpg

Looks great so far! Appreciate the sacrifice of your fingers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looks great so far! Appreciate the sacrifice of your fingers.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Awesome stuff man!:clap Thanks for posting those pics! Can't wait.:)

Sure things, will be posting more in the coming week or so!

Ok, so I will have to start putting out a final call for deposits. I am currently producing 10 detonators and I have 6 deposits/paid orders, with a seventh pending. I have otherwise had 2 people mention getting their detonator with no deposit, yet.

So I will be making a last call this week for any pending deposits/payments. If you need more time please just let me know, I am happy to give it to you, but I at least need concrete information about your intent and an approximate time frame.

Who I have heard from directly but have not gotten a deposit, yet:
ElGreco
BuffyGirl

Who I have seen mention of a detonator in the thread but not heard from specifically:
Levit05
TD12

SO, I have messaged the three of you just to get an idea of your timing. Just get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks, everyone, can't wait for you to get these!

Last edited:
Re: DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator DEPOSITS CLOSED 11/18

Deposit Made please confirm, Thx!

Hey, everyone, just a little update... I have finished figuring out the internal wiring and now I am just trying to do final assembly on everything. The detonator proper will come together very quickly, but the Harpulary batteries are more complicated and are taking a little while. I am trying to do all of this in the midst of my newborn son's first month, so it's been hard to say the least. But I CANNOT WAIT to get these in your hands... I think they're the best thing I've ever done:clap

Nice! Thanks for the update.

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

Congrats on a newborn :)

Holy ***t! I don't collect Marvel but this looks incredible. Astounding attention to detail, you continue to outdo yourself.

Back