enterbay batman cowl in 1 6th scale

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steven.giunta

Ok,I just picked up the enterbay begins batman and wow,they hit a homerun.now my hot toys begins head looks kinda stupid.I am going to shrink the enterbay head to 1 6th scale,and before I do I wanted to see if there is enough intrest in this to forgo with it.I'm not starting a list,I just want to make sure there is enough people on board before I buy all the supplies I need to do this.thanks

Ok,10 people is my minimum,as soon as 10 people are intrested I will start this.there is 6 already.the quality of it will be fine,I'm pretty confident I can get the same quality as the original.

Ok,that's 10.I'm gonna move foward with it.I'm hoping to put a price tag of 100 bucks painted,75 unpainted.that's not the final price but it should be around that.

I was just thinking of this the other day. Great idea Steven! Count me in for now.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Not reaching 10 was never a possibility, very much looking forward to this. :rock Who is handling the painting?

I'm casting it with the neutral face plate first,then I might do other interchangable ones later.

So what is this sites policy on recasting exactly? As long as you change the size it's okay? I see people on here chiding others for adding beards and different hairstyles to existing sculpts and casting them, and then turning a blind eye to this kind of activity. If you can't sculpt it yourself you really shouldn't be making molds of someone elses work regardless if you are changing the size or not. I see nothing wrong with doing this for yourself, but if someone is molding and casting these, it's recasting. This is a general question and not pointing at just the original poster. What is the standard and who decides what is "okay"to recast and what isn't?

^ It's exactly this kind of talk that gets these kinds of awesome projects shut down. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back