enterbay batman cowl in 1 6th scale

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ The best Batman sculpt on a figure in any scale.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

It's trash. HT should be ashamed

It really is. To actually have a great opportunity to rework the BB cowl without it being a complete re-release and they just stick the same old giraffe neck sculpt in. Complete laziness and flat out don't give a ****. Not to mention all the QC issues.

It really is. To actually have a great opportunity to rework the BB cowl without it being a complete re-release and they just stick the same old giraffe neck sculpt in. Complete laziness and flat out don't give a ****. Not to mention all the QC issues.

Like you say Fiend, DX. Just leaves them room to make more money.

Ok the project is a go,I am also thiking of adding the little triangle peices as well,but that will be up to you guys if you want them on the cowl or off.I will also sculpt new ones instead of using enterbays cause that's the one part I don't like.I will start a for sale thread in about a week,I should have them shrunk and ready for casting then.

oh and 1 more thing,everyone who bought my begins faceplate will have the price you paid for that deducted from the final price.

I'd like the clips attached to the cowl, personally. :duff

I'll wait to see how it turns out. MRM is doing one too and I'll have to see which version I prefer more on my Bats as I can only afford 1 :(

Like you say Fiend, DX. Just leaves them room to make more money.

Yup. I have absolutely no doubt that's exactly what they'll do. Then they'll F up the cowl again by giving him googly eyes.

Why was Q banned?

I think he was making straight recast of Trevor and Rainman's heads. There was also something about threats and getting licensors involved or something. Never saw the whole story on that. I guess if people are okay with this there is not anything else I have to say. Just think it's a shame as somewhere down the line people will regret supporting this kind of behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back