[Final Balance Due, Ready to Ship] IRIS Rick Deckard - Blade Runner Outfit - 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am down for the outfit from Iris... Does anyone have a picture of BeastMasters sculpt please? If that is all good then I would be down for a full set of his accessories too.... [emoji1316]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I have the 1st run, but if she ends up quilting the collar better, I might be down for an upgrade. Beastmaster, Those look great; 110% in if you’re offering shoes, watch and blaster.

I might try to add a flexible wire inside of the coat collar so that the collar could be posed.

Iris said she can quilt the collar, like Sideshow's prototype, but is worried that it will not lay down as well.

There are various ways to get a collar to lay flat, so it seems like visual accuracy is better. This issue clearly bothers a number of people from the first set.

Iris said she can quilt the collar, like Sideshow's prototype, but is worried that it will not lay down as well.

There are various ways to get a collar to lay flat, so it seems like visual accuracy is better. This issue clearly bothers a number of people from the first set.

I think the Sideshow collar is perfect.
C9662AB5-0B86-4BF6-942D-1E97B653880E.jpeg

Iris agree to modify the design. The collar will be quilted, similar to the Sideshow SDCC prototype.

Deposits are now open. They will be due April 26th, unless you make arrangements with me. Please see the first post for details.

Can you add me to the list of beastmaster pieces please

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Back