[Final Balance Due, Ready to Ship] IRIS Rick Deckard - Blade Runner Outfit - 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you have an idea of when the full payment will be due and how much the beastmaster parts will cost? thanks

I asked, but she didn't give a time estimate. I'll try asking again once deposits are all in. Iris, like Yunsil, has a lots of work. I would expect several months at least, maybe as much as a year.

Beastmaster will need to set the cost on his parts. It depends partly on what must be 3D printed, and what can be cast.

I asked, but she didn't give a time estimate. I'll try asking again once deposits are all in. Iris, like Yunsil, has a lots of work. I would expect several months at least, maybe as much as a year.

Beastmaster will need to set the cost on his parts. It depends partly on what must be 3D printed, and what can be cast.

ok thanks im not familiar with beastmasters prices thats why

Also, I asked Iris for a price for just the overcoat/trenchcoat, so people who bought the first run can hopefully upgrade.

Wow that would be awesome. Or maybe we could just send the original ones back so she could alter them, if it would be quicker and easier than making a whole new coat.

Deposits updated. Thank you all.

Wow that would be awesome. Or maybe we could just send the original ones back so she could alter them, if it would be quicker and easier than making a whole new coat.

That's actually pretty hard to do the way coats are put together and it would complicate things. If Iris agrees to do single piece orders, I don't want to add any burdens on her end.

Also, I asked Iris for a price for just the overcoat/trenchcoat, so people who bought the first run can hopefully upgrade.

I bought the first run, so.... I want only upgrade overcoat/trenchcoat!
Add me please the list of option 2!(deposit is how much?)
and....add me the list for all of Beastmaster item (head, blaster, shoes, watch, and more)

Thank you, star puffs and Best Regards

Very cool we can do coat only for us with the original run. Thank you for making that happen. I’ll have deposit out before the cutoff.

Can we get someone interested in making the belt and holster?
1E089B49-0F72-4A06-9BD3-387973BFC522.jpeg

I guess I should ask, is there a deadline for a deposit on the coat alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I’m still waiting for her to give me the price, and I don’t want to be pushy, because it seems like she is open to doing just the coat.

I’ll adjust the deadline for coat only accordingly, but fullest 2nd run deposits are due as stated.

Back