[Final Balance Due, Ready to Ship] IRIS Rick Deckard - Blade Runner Outfit - 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to buy a full Deckard outfit, preferably with accessories and ideally in the UK if anyone has one in hand they want to part with? Funds ready and waiting

I suppose that the mass production of joker suits blocked us for months. Never had a problem with iris for years. Still better and fair wait the double time than wait the double time and pay the double price for the same suit : )

She responded right away. She says mid-June and asked door my thoughts on the new collar. I think it is a great improvement.

476041F1-5254-43E3-B12B-EB5638652D88.jpeg

3074EE75-DC2C-4E93-89E8-A771426F8C46.jpeg

The collar is definitely an improvement and that stitching placement is much more pleasing to the eye. It’s a focal point being directly next to the head so I hope she really nails that detail on all of the coats.

Hi,Star Puffs~
I'm appreciate for your wonderful direction and produce.;)(y)
Thanks as always and Best.

I have no interest in doing it, but there seems to be a lot of interest.

I suggest someone experienced step up and organize a third run. I will confirm with EmeraldKnight who gave me permission that that is OK

To avoid confusion, do not contact Iris and wait until after this run ships, which is hopefully within June.

Back