[Final Balance Due, Ready to Ship] IRIS Rick Deckard - Blade Runner Outfit - 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my new Deckard coat. I am very happy. The improved collar is gorgeous! Thank you Iris & Star Puffs!

Can't wait for the Beastmaster accessories. Using a random pair of dress shoes and a blaster from old Deckard for now.
DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg
DSC_0136-1.jpg

Pictures looks awesome! What's a good 1/6 body fit for this?
Thanks!

I'd be curious to know what people used the first time around for the body, especially with the Inigo sculpt.

I picked up a random HT body during a sale at Toy Anxiety, I believe it's the ROTS Obi-Wan, removed the foam padding in a couple spots. Ankle pegs I have are a bit too long, so he's currently too tall and lean looking for my taste, but it's a good starting point. Have to decide whether to try a different body altogether or whether some padding could do the trick.

Looks outstanding, TonTon!

That sculpt is incredible as well. Amazing all together.

Now what are you doing for a Batty?
Thanks, Wor! Deckard might be a one and done for the original BR, we'll see. Planning to pair him with Officer K -- still need to get the sculpt painted.

That said, I doubt I could resist a good Roy if there was a new run.

Trying to contact Iris to have some info about shipping to Italy but She doesnt answer. I Heard that from Korea post they still don't ship to some countries ,including Italy . So before to send the final balance and waiting weeks /month for shipping i would like to know some news about It. Please if someone have some news from her please let me know. Thanks

Back