Full figure [FRwL custom] Benjamin Martin - The Patriot, 2000 [PO - Closed]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys but I have to close the list of interests. it's already too big(
Thank you again for your interest!

Thank you guys!
Today I spoke with Alexey (Siberian Custom Studio) and Dmitry (DLWorkshop).
They will soon start creating a prototype of clothing and weapons)
It should be fast (2 months I think) and the prototype will be ready, the price is known and sales will open)

Also, not sure what the status of Alexey's current painted sculpt orders are. I have two sculpts on order from him but haven't heard from him since the fire.

Also, not sure what the status of Alexey's current painted sculpt orders are. I have two sculpts on order from him but haven't heard from him since the fire.
Alex will not be engaged in painting)
Painting - my permanent partners - Maximus Miniature
About the fire, it's sad and Yes it happened, but Alexey is not missing and is now restoring all the figures and everything will be sent)
I'm sure everything will be fine)

Alex will not be engaged in painting)
Painting - my permanent partners - Maximus Miniature
About the fire, it's sad and Yes it happened, but Alexey is not missing and is now restoring all the figures and everything will be sent)
I'm sure everything will be fine)

Thanks, I communicate with him on Instagram, but he hasn't gotten back to me for a couple weeks.

I'm sure he'll come back)
As far as I know I spent all day yesterday making accessories to replace those that were burned in the fire for the Oldboy project )

Yeah, I had ordered two Rust Cohle True Detective sculpts from him, one of which is apparently no longer available due to the fire...

I always liked this movie and its exciting to see a figure finally get made. I believe there has been a number of attempts over the years but I've never seen a final result. 50 interested in just 2 days is incredible. Congratulations to all.

I always liked this movie and its exciting to see a figure finally get made. I believe there has been a number of attempts over the years but I've never seen a final result. 50 interested in just 2 days is incredible. Congratulations to all.
Ha ha))
Believe me we are also shocked by such a sheet of interest))

Small question
What color do you think the coat is ?
I think it's dark blue (close to black but not black)

In this photo, the neckcloth is exactly black...

Might be black according to the costumer, Deb Scott:

"Mel's character is the centerpiece of the movie. It was important to portray him very heroically, very strong and very focused. This is represented strongly in his clothes. He wears a lot of black, which connotes maturity and strength, as well as his position as a father and the head of his family" says Scott

Here's a good comparison of blue vs black...

image.jpg

Black or dark blue What are we going to do, guys?
I try to find photos of the original costumes, maybe this will help

Back