[FRwL custom] HS "Conan" CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [FRwL custom] HS "Conan" Limited 30 pieces - START SALES!!!

No problem)
Pay for the painted sculpt and it will be Yours)
In the near future MM will give a price for painting the bodies for everyone to enjoy

What's the amount I can send for a deposit for painted?

No problem)
Pay for the painted sculpt and it will be Yours)
In the near future MM will give a price for painting the bodies for everyone to enjoy

Wait. So instead of just giving us the tip on how to paint the body ourselves, we have to pay even more to have that done?

Wait. So instead of just giving us the tip on how to paint the body ourselves, we have to pay even more to have that done?
A lot of people use pastels. That's what I've done on a few female bodies. That's what I plan on doing with this...........unless these are like 2 for $10, then I'm in.

A lot of people use pastels. That's what I've done on a few female bodies. That's what I plan on doing with this...........unless these are like 2 for $10, then I'm in.

Yeah, I've heard others say that, but how exactly is it done? Is there a trick to it? How do you get the exact color match? Is it painted or rubbed on? Step by step instructions would be awesome for those of us that have never done it before; particularly on a Phicen.

Yeah, I've heard others say that, but how exactly is it done? Is there a trick to it? How do you get the exact color match? Is it painted or rubbed on? Step by step instructions would be awesome for those of us that have never done it before; particularly on a Phicen.

I use a razor blade to shave it into dust so that I can mix colors. Then I apply it with a brush and rub it in by hand. If you mess up, just wet a cloth and wipe it off.

I use a razor blade to shave it into dust so that I can mix colors. Then I apply it with a brush and rub it in by hand. If you mess up, just wet a cloth and wipe it off.

Cool. Did you have to wash off the powder before applying it?

Deposit for Painted sculpt sent! Please verify receipt!

Guys, about the painting of the body, so that we understand each other.
Painting is the work of MM is not mine, I can't specify the order to discover the secret of painting the body.
I asked MM to tell on the forum how to paint the body - they told me it was a secret but they are willing to paint them for You for an additional charge.
Sorry this is so(

Deposit for Painted sculpt sent! Please verify receipt!

Received Your payment, view a PM please

Perhaps I missed it when reading through this thread, but why were some users allowed to pay a deposit while the rest paid their totals up front?

Perhaps I missed it when reading through this thread, but why were some users allowed to pay a deposit while the rest paid their totals up front?

Hi)
Some guys asked in the PM to split the payments for 2-3 months.
I don't see this as a problem because first we will make and send HS those people who paid 100%

Hi guys:)
MM started production HS Conan)
Stay tuned)

A small update.
under the roots of the hair ready 4 head
4 more on the way (soon to finish coloring)
next week I hope to start doing the roots of the hair)
stay tuned))

Those look awesome. Finally going to have some finished Conan figures.

Back