[FRwL custom] Mad Max 2 The Road Warrior head ready for order!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the time frame again to seeing an in-hand painted one of these delivered?

Now I'm waiting more orders to start production of castings, then I'll send them to painter. I think in about ~2 months you will see in-hand photos of painted heads by Maximus Miniatures.
One head was sent to Yelim painter, that's efeeke82 head. Maybe he will show us some cool photos of his figure with our head even earlier :)

Just a heads up, anyone interested in picking up a pair of my Road Warrior boots to accompany this sculpt and eventual outfit set, the prices wil be rising shortly to cover rising costs of materials.

0d944b53b631.jpg

Payment sent for 2 x unpainted ;) Splitted the the paypent in shipping and the 2 heads (Would appreciate if you'de declare the shipping cost on the package and not the full price ;) If that's a possibility ofc. Thanks!

Payment sent for 2 x unpainted ;) Splitted the the paypent in shipping and the 2 heads (Would appreciate if you'de declare the shipping cost on the package and not the full price ;) If that's a possibility ofc. Thanks!
Catch them.
Thanks

Beautiful! Is this painted by the same person doing the painting for painted heads purchased here?
No, painted heads purchased here will be like the one on first page painted by Maximus Miniatures.
Last pictures in thread was painted by Yelim Choi super talented artist.

Last edited:
Hi Wor-Gar, I believe it's the Iris tailored outfit from the original Iminime Road Fighter run. It's essentially the same outfit that is now receiving a second run on this forum:

customonesixth.com/index.php?threads/iris-mad-max-road-warrior-outfit-taking-deposits.189887/

It may look a little different as I believe the talented Jacob Rahmier has weathered the outfit and painted the zip so that it matches the correct metal colour. I think it looks fantastic which is why I'm so keen to see the second run completed : )

Back