[FRwL custom] Mad Max 2 The Road Warrior head ready for order!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UlliPekka

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mad Max 2 The Road Warrior

Finally Mad Max 2 The Road Warrior head ready for order!

The goal was to make best Max to date, we spent almost year resculpting, reprinting and repainting several times!
I hope you guys like the result as much as we are :))

Here is order info:
- Unpainted HS - 85 USD plus 15 USD shipping
- Painted HS - 195 USD plus 15 USD shipping

Please send full payments to: [email protected]
(please send in USD as gift or add 5.5% PayPal fees)

In description please write "Max painted/unpainted; your SSF/Facebook name; full name
and delivery address "

*Unpainted heads will be ready in about 3-4 weeks
*Painted heads will be ready in about ~2 month (will depend on amount of orders)

Han Solo body

Payments list:
1. Rick Phares (facebook) - painted Full payment + shipping RA843195969UA
2. D-9- (SSF) - painted Full payment + shipping
3. arnax1985 (SSF) - painted Full payment + shipping RA843195990UA
4. ombudsman (SSF) - painted Full payment + shipping RA843196023UA
5. Renato Naciff (facebook) - painted Full payment + shipping RA843196054UA
6. efeeke82 (SSF) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO002887985RU
7. Manuel Berger (facebook) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO003019261RU
8. Norbert Ossner (facebook) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO003019244RU
9. shells075 (SSF) - painted Full payment + shipping RA843196085UA
10. Davide Polli (facebook) - painted Full payment + shipping RA843196111UA
11. okieh 2 (SSF) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO003019289RU
12. Jbeltram4 (SSF) - painted Full payment + shipping RA843196142UA
13. Elgreco (SSF) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO003019315RU
14. Comatoast (SSF) - unpainted Full payment RO003021150RU
15. Eric Swanson (facebook) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO003019292RU
16. jeronimo (SSF) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO003019301RU
17. jeronimo (SSF) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO003019301RU
18. Andrew Hammond (facebook) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO003019275RU
19. Joe Staub (facebook) - painted Full payment + shipping RA843196045UA
20. Gabriel Ariza (facebook) - unpainted Full payment + shipping RO003019258RU

Last edited:
Any idea how long this will be open for order? Still doubting between painted/unpainted (or both lol :)) Still available next month or?

Any idea how long this will be open for order? Still doubting between painted/unpainted (or both lol :)) Still available next month or?
Approximately 1-2 weeks I'm going to wait to understand about the total number. Then I will start production of castings and give them to paint. A lot of superfluous will not be exact)

only 9 people interested in best Max HS? ... 4 facebook and 5 SSF ... whats happening, custom section dead? I thought it will be 39 not just 9...

If I didn't already have multiple (too many) custom Max heads from the past, I'd be all over this. The sculpting and the paint is top notch. For me, I'm just kind of "Max-ed out". I'm happy with my Velvet Mornings sculpts.

If I didn't already have multiple (too many) custom Max heads from the past, I'd be all over this. The sculpting and the paint is top notch. For me, I'm just kind of "Max-ed out". I'm happy with my Velvet Mornings sculpts.

I fully understand- I already bought 7 (!!!) custom Max heads (i fear it added up to almost 800 $ over the years) - but somehow I was never really happy- last Velvet Morning was really good but again too small - my favorite was Cult King but that was almost double size - this is definitely my last one.

I fear to even think about the number of Max heads I've acquired over the last 19 years of collecting. Max remains my longest unfinished custom. Seems like each time I get to a point to make him, my collected items feel dated and I find myself needing to update, which then drags things out once again. But finding the right Max head has been the number one problem from the get-go.

This one looks to be one of the best I've seen finished... but I'm curious to see some in-hand pictures of the delivered product.

In fact, it was because of the size of the head that we delayed the exit of this hS.
He was ready and painted, but after fitting it turned out that the head is small (it was summer) so we retyped the HS and did everything first to get the right size)
Now HS is definitely not small)

Back