Game of Thrones Arya Stark Season 7

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeljanin

Freakazoid
Reaction score
INTEREST LIST:
1. mikeljanin
2. Bravomite
3. Star Puffs
4. Kris_Santa
5. Masahiro Kanda
6. Raymond F.
7. Mkass1441981

I'm working on a sculpt for Arya S7, and would be interested in an outfit for her. I've talked to some custom taylor (GeeWhiz Customs) and it's doable, but to make it at a reasonable price, around $500 per outfit, we'd need at least 10 people joining. I would provide unpainted headsculpt and accessories, Needle, Catspaw, boots and whatever she might need. Price for sculpted pieces would be at cost, which I can't figure out yet. The outfit would include leather jacket with stitch work, undervest with pattern and leather tube, and suede pants, plus complete leather belt with scabbards. Boots can be done in leather or sculpted, which I think will work better for ankle articulation. Body will be from DAM toys female soldier Natalia, which has a very accurate size for Arya, it's easily available, great quality and cheap. I'm all open to ideas and suggestions.
Also thinking on doing Sansa, I need the Stark sisters badly.
Let me know your thoughts!
GeeWhiz Customs page: https://www.geewhizcustoms.com/
Arya-ref.jpg
Arya-wip-3-2.jpg
Arya-wip-3-4.jpg
Arya-wip-3-5.jpg
Arya-wip-3-6.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, yeah, I wish it was cheaper. Maybe there are other options. Yunsil is too busy, I'm afraid, but if anyone knows better I'd totally try a different way.

By the way, I contacted Yunsil-Toribox to check on this, and they declined because of the intricate detail on the clothes.

By the way, I contacted Yunsil-Toribox to check on this, and they declined because of the intricate detail on the clothes.

I do know how to sew and could do this in very small numbers. You've already done the heavy-lifting by creating a superb likeness.

The outfit is not really that complicated, at least if people can like with a printed quilting pattern for the blue skirt, instead of actual quilting. The smallest eyelets you can get are a bit bigger than 1:6 scale and the box quilting on the jerkin would be single stitch, not double.

That said, I am way behind on existing projects and cannot take on any new project until I get caught up. Maybe next year?

Also I would be interested in your S4 Arya head.

Well, so far the numbers are really small, haha, maybe Moxlol would join us if we get a lower price for the total. I definitely will be printing this sculpt, and doing a few casts is no problem. If you can give a try for the outfit at any point it will be very welcome. So we'll have this project in stand by and see where it goes in a few months.

Not late! The project is a bit stagnant, but if there's enough interest we can make it happen. Now that the final season is coming I'm more excited for this figure than ever!

Well, I haven't done anything new with this project, since now it's pretty obvious that we'll have a Threezero S7/S8 Arya soon, which probably will mean that we'll have at least a good outfit with accessories for around $200. If Threezero sculpt is not great we can print this one as an upgrade.
Adding Mkass to the list. Thanks for the interest!

Back