(Interest thread) YUNSIL // Jon Snow - SEASON 7 Reincarnated Clothing SET

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be in but I pretty sure Yunsil will not do the leather work unfortunately.
Will see what she can and cant do and if we need to comission someone else for the parts she cant well that will be the way to go :) In the end what we are looking for is the best JS outfit

Will see what she can and cant do and if we need to comission someone else for the parts she cant well that will be the way to go :) In the end what we are looking for is the best JS outfit
I think she can do the outfit. If not then the inner tunic he wears under the leather armour and pants should be good. Someone else can do the leather armour and steel neck plate. I'm prepping on getting the sculpt and sword from fullmetal.

Last edited:
I think she can do the outfit. If not then the inner tunic he wears over the leather armour and pants should be good. Someone else can do the leather armour and steel neck plate. I'm prepping on getting the sculpt and sword from fullmetal.
Exactly :)

Interested, I had made the armor, gloves & boots for Jon before. In case someone need, I can make the 3d leather armor. thx
胸甲2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9198.JPG
    IMG_9198.JPG
    956.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9199 - 複製.JPG
    IMG_9199 - 複製.JPG
    563.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_9517.JPG
    IMG_9517.JPG
    983.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 胸甲.jpg
    胸甲.jpg
    819.3 KB · Views: 125
Hey Bro. another quick question...would you be able to make and print me cowboy boots...need the Anton Chigurgh boots. Cheers^^
Send him a PM. Please try not to clutter up someone else's custom thread with outside work. Thanks!

In two weeks...GoT ends!....SO...We only have to weeks left...then the outfit must be finished and shipted!...hurry up! :p

Back