***UPDATE 7/11/16 ***ALL FIGURES SHIPPED!*** 1/6 Dr Loomis by Legio 7 and Yunsil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***UPDATE 5/28 Yunsil Outfits ARE IN*** 1/6 Dr Loomis by Legio 7 and Yunsil

Finishing up the artwork on the COA's guys, give me til the weekend. I've had a lot of comic book work deadlines recently but they're all boxed up. Just some small details to finish and I'll be PM'ng all of you for your shipping addy's.....
20160618_134145.jpg

Re: ***UPDATE 5/28 Yunsil Outfits ARE IN*** 1/6 Dr Loomis by Legio 7 and Yunsil

Hey all Happy 4th... Loomis figures are ready for shipment. I've already started PM'ng some of you asking for your addy's. Wait for me to message you, it will help keep things organized on my end. I start shipping them out tomorrow Tuesday, and will prob ship out the last one by Friday. It's tough for me to carry a bunch of boxes all at once so I will have to make several trips, keep that in mind please.

Shipping charges as stated in the original post on page 1 wasn't included in the price. For those of you who are in the New York City area and can meet me in Manhattan, feel free to message me. Maybe we can all meet up on the same day so it can save me the multiple trips. Either way let me know New Yorkers... Thanks Guys!

Re: ***UPDATE 7/4/16 FIGURES READY FOR SHIPMENT!*** 1/6 Dr Loomis by Legio 7 and Yu

Oh how sweet! Excellent news. Thanks ironhed. I guess mine will ship until Friday since I'm #19. Looking forward to it. Happy 4th to everyone!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re: ***UPDATE 7/4/16 FIGURES READY FOR SHIPMENT!*** 1/6 Dr Loomis by Legio 7 and Yu

Awesome News!:hi5: How much is shipping?:huh

Thank You Alex & Legio 7 workshop for the hard work on this project. Happy 4th Everyone! :flag:fireworks:flag

Forgot to mention that the battery for the LED Pumpkin's weren't attached. I guess the accessory sculptor wanted to give you the option of simply placing it over the light or glue'ng it somehow. For shipping purposes I just put some temporary sculpey clay to hold it in place.

JMD77 your inbox is full.. I can't send you your shipping info until you clear up some space in your mail center.

c0b10232a0e8edaa3a2356f1ced7e798.jpg
3d26253777e1108c3ed174a1b6f8bfb5.jpg
e48e3bb52eabe77286a9928f3678c568.jpg
f873d9994d112f2ca71adf8ec12d29df.jpg

Met up with Alex today and I was blown away with the craftsmanship of the figure, amazing detail, artwork is superb and accessories are amazing, thank you so much Alex

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know it's got to be good when you can't resist cracking it open in the car.

Whole package looks awesome

Man, I just got mine in too. F'n incredible... Thank you, Alex, for putting this all together. I hope this didn't exhaust you TOO much, cuz I'd love to be on board for any possible future projects of yours, lol. Thanks so much.
844c9c2024a7e7962c3a68e8499f47e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to those lucky freaks that have him already. Excellent pics thus far.

Seeing this all coming together is wonderful, happy days.

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!! :gah:

The stupid overpriced custom charges in this country are beyond a joke. My Loomis set was due to be delivered today but instead of getting my set I get a letter informing me of a HUGE custom charge I have to pay, £95/$125 all in.

I paid it straight away and low and behold they cannot deliver it until Tuesday, you can't make this garbage up. :mad:

It's not going to put a damper on my enthusiasm for the figure but it is still a bit of a sting.

Back