***UPDATE 7/11/16 ***ALL FIGURES SHIPPED!*** 1/6 Dr Loomis by Legio 7 and Yunsil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironhed577

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, since it's almost the season of the witch, I thought I'd ask around and see if their is any interest in a horror custom figure run. I have been speaking to my friend Jorge ( Legio 7 Workshop) about doing a run of 20 figures. Because it's almost Halloween and so many of us have custom Michael figure's, maybe a good companion piece I was thinking would be a Dr Loomis figure from H1(1978). Price would be about in the $3-400 range (not sure until he talks with his tailor), maybe a little less and it would take him a few months to complete the project. I have commissioned Jorge several times in the past, some of you may be familiar with him but I've attached a link to his facebook page with lot's of pic's of his most recent work for everyone to check out incase you aren't. What accessories would you like, If Dr Loomis doesn't get enough interest, is their another horror figure you guys would like to see? He is open to other idea's.. I'm starting a list to see how many people are willing to commit, let's see if we can make this happen...
12074647_180558205612400_8751196485074202279_n.jpg

****UPDATE 10/1/15***** Confirmed that Yunsil will be Tailoring the outfit now!

***UPDATE 10/2/2015*** Figure Details, Pricing and Spec's.

***UPDATE 10/3/2015*** DEPOSIT DUE DATE

***UPDATE 10/5/15*** Kitbash Set in Now an Option
***UPDATE 10/9/15 *** WIP Headsculpt
***UPDATE 3/4/16*** Yunsil finished Outfit and painted headsculpts

The figure would've been between $300-$400 as I originally estimated but we all agreed the using Yunsil to tailor would be worth the price hike. So I crunched all the numbers and spoke to all the artist's and we have a formal commitment from everyone. For a few reason's I will be the one putting everything together, speaking to you guys whenever you have questions or suggestions and shipping all the figure's out. And I'm the mediator to the artist's if you ever have any thoughts to relay or concerns. I am not making a profit off of this, I'm doing this for the love of the hobby and the experience of going through with this project... and because I've always really wanted a Loomis figure :)

Loomis figures should be delivered by the end of December. I'm really going to push for this to be in our hands by Christmas time.

You can pay me for the figure via Paypal when the due dates come.

Here's what you get with The FULL FIGURE SET

1.) 1/6 Dr Loomis Figure
- Painted Headsculpt with TTM19 Type Body with Fat Suit by Legio 7 Workshop

2.) Outfit by Yunsil
- Trenchcoat, Jacket, Pants, Shirt, Tie

3.) Smith & Wesson Handgun

4.) 1 pair Dress Shoes

5.) 1 Extra Pair of Hands

6.) 1 Decal'd Crotch Hugger Stand

7.) 1 Illustrated Certificate of Authenticity

8.) Large Dr Loomis Designed Packaging

9.) Deluxe Version with LED Pumpkin (Optional)

Total= $590.00
(add $30.00 for Deluxe Version)

*** $100.00 of which is required at the beginning of 20 person commitment for a deposit that will go to Yunsil and Legio 7***
-The remaining balance of $490.00 ( or $550.00 if you purchase the deluxe version) will be due following everyone's approval of the figure prototype.
-All Paypal fee's have been factored into the total price but you will have to pay for shipping.
-If you need to cancel your commitment, you are the one responsible for someone taking your spot. You put everyone's deposit at risk by backing out after prototype approval as described in Yunsil's contract so please keep that in mind.

Here's what you get with The KITBASH SET

1.) - 1/6 Unpainted Headsculpt

2.) Outfit by Yunsil
- Trenchcoat, Jacket, Pants, Shirt, Tie

3.) Smith & Wesson Handgun

4.) 1 pair Dress Shoes

5.) 1 Decal'd Crotch Hugger Stand

7.) 1 Illustrated Certificate of Authenticity

8.) Medium Dr Loomis Designed Packaging

9.) Deluxe Version with LED Pumpkin (Optional)

Total= $485.00
(add $30.00 for Deluxe Version)

Their are a few things that need to be discussed..

-Do you guys want a die-cast handgun (availability may be limited for die-cast) or detailed plastic? Either will have bullet chambers that can be opened for reloading

As some of you may know I'm an artist for Marvel Comics, so I will be handling all the box designs as well as the Certificate of Authenticity. I have years of experience in toy and packaging conceptual design so I am quite familiar with this territory. I will be designing an original illustration for the box cover as well as 20 separate and different illustrations that will be the actual COA. The box isn't going to be just a brown shipper and the COA isn't going to be just a xerox'd piece of paper. They will both be item's that you can proudly display next to your figure if you choose to and particularly the COA (original illustration) which will connect with the other 19 figures in the run to tell an overall story. Don't wan't to give away too much but it should come out really cool and theirs only going to be twenty of these so might as well make it feel like an exclusive.

COMMITMENT LIST
1. Hollywood Cinema - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure Unpainted Headsculpt)DX DELIVERED
2. Spiderforever 7 - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DX SHIPPED
3. ishothimsixtimes - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXSHIPPED
4. turbo.vs.ozone - PAID IN FULL (Kitbash Set)DELIVERED
5. vjm173 - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXDELIVERED
6. Ren_Dog - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXSHIPPED
7. jmd777 - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXSHIPPED
8. 8-Bit Commando - PAID IN FULL (Kitbash Set + Fatsuit)DXDELIVERED
9. Amstel - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXDELIVERED
10. T-Squared - PAID IN FULL (Kitbash Set + Fatsuit)DXDELIVERED
11. Hollywood Cinema - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure with Unpainted Headsculpt) DELIVERED
12. Darth_Polska - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXDELIVERED
13. abarbarian - PAID IN FULL (Kitbash Set + Fat Suit)SHIPPED
14. Pierre Niox - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DELIVERED
15. Rydeck - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXSHIPPED
16. Dale stringer - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXDELIVERED
17. Temp32 old - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXON HOLD
18. Sidious-66 - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXDELIVERED
19. DJ cBear - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXDELIVERED
20. ironhed577 - PAID IN FULL (Full Figure)DXDELIVERED

https://www.facebook.com/legio7workshop

DX LED PUMPKIN COUNT: 18 Total

FULL FIGURE COUNT: 14
KITBASH COUNT: 4
FULL FIGURE SET (Unpainted Headsculpt): 2

Re: 1/6 Dr Sam Loomis Halloween (1978)

Would definitely be interested in a Loomis

The name's a dead give away as to whether I'd be interested or not. Would love a decent Loomis

Cool guys, you're the first 3 from the Freaks site. Theirs about 6 other people from Facebook that said they were interested earlier so I'm going double check with them also and add them to the list... The voyage to twenty continues!

I'm interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes! Get Yunsil to do the clothing!

Yeah I got to agree with him on that one. Yunsil is an awesome tailor and one of the best all around. I am wondering how good Jorge's tailor is and if he uses a high quality fabrics and is he on spot with sewing? Has any freaks here ever had their figure in hand? I would like to hear your opinion on the quality and skills of the tailored outfit.

Ask Jorge if he would consider bringing Yunsil on board?

I am not trying to sound like an *** I just want the best for the figure. Dr. Loomis deserves that. [emoji4]

Yeah I got to agree with him on that one. Yunsil is an awesome tailor and one of the best all around. I am wondering how good Jorge's tailor is and if he uses a high quality fabrics and is he on spot with sewing? Has any freaks here ever had their figure in hand? I would like to hear your opinion on the quality and skills of the tailored outfit.

Ask Jorge if he would consider bringing Yunsil on board?

I am not trying to sound like an *** I just want the best for the figure. Dr. Loomis deserves that. [emoji4]
I want the best too, I will talk to both yunsil and jorge & see what the options are. Using yunsil may drive up the price & she might not have time in her schedule so keep that in mind.

Sounds good Alex. Whatever you decide will work for us! Just happy to have a Dr Loomis figure regardless. Thanks to you!

Back