Head sculpture Godfather Don Vito 2.0 Updated September2016 by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you post full profile with no overlays please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpt looks really good my one minor gripe is the holes they need to be more subtle or not there..... The skin wrinkles are awesome! Is there an option to have the ear piece removable as it's bugging the hell out of me :rotfl

Likeness is there really hope this turns out amazing when painted.

What holes GF?

I'm pretty much sold although I'd love to see a print - maybe flesh colored if possible? I find it hard to discern from.the renders.

Sculpt looks really good my one minor gripe is the holes they need to be more subtle or not there..... The skin wrinkles are awesome! Is there an option to have the ear piece removable as it's bugging the hell out of me :rotfl

Likeness is there really hope this turns out amazing when painted.

My bad I was looking at the older Render....... Looks awesome really curious to see how the cast turns out.... fingers crossed as good as the render :pray:

What holes GF?

I'm pretty much sold although I'd love to see a print - maybe flesh colored if possible? I find it hard to discern from.the renders.

Ill add pics of a Key shot render to, sometimes it shows off the details better. Ill be posting new pics of hand and rose to this weekend.

Hey, What are you doing for the shoes on the 1/4scale version?

14333831_1226160817436124_1191055816675186459_n.jpg

14322226_1226161320769407_8393899258613153842_n.jpg

Back