GroundZero Snake, Quiet, and Venom Snake from Metal Gear V by sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Updated 3/10/16 Quiet and Snake from Metal Gear V by sculptor

She hardly wears anything so yeah she is the easiest figure to source materials for. Hardest part is the bikini so I had to make that myself.

Also Rocco I sent payment for a second Quiet head. Please ship them and the Venom head together please. Thanks!

figured i should start collecting parts for quiet. so far last night i ordered stockings, gloves (which i already had), 2 pouches, drop leg holster, and y-harness. still need a belt, knife w/ holster, sleeve, grenades, rifle, body, and boots. if anyone has any of the items i need and are willing to part with them let me know! im going to see who i can have make me the bikini, i may just do it myself, shouldnt be very hard.

13100894_1131577476894459_2629179863228125392_n.jpg

13124913_1131578216894385_1157407989810396263_n.jpg

Re: Quiet and Venom Snake from Metal Gear V by sculptor

Both of those sculpts are awesome, I'd like to get a venom snake one too but I already have one painted from amnur.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

snakes head looks stretched to me, feels like its to long? maybe just me though

im convinced that there is no rifle like quiets out there, knife either, ive looked at every 1/6 resource i had. rocco is there any chance you can print one? venom snakes handgun and knife would be great too. not sure who to ask for this stuff to be done, theyre key items for these figures. thanks for your consideration. printing up the heads is always awesome, but there needs to be someone who makes weapons and stuff too.

Geewhiz made outfits, drop them a message for details

13178873_1132551186797088_5774880967718806172_n.jpg

List updated, thanks evilkuods for your interest

Shipping list updated, more castings in soon!

Will send payment in a couple of days. Sorry for being late.

just got my quiet in today, awesome work! bummed i missed out on venom. if theres any chance in getting a couple venoms in a couple of weeks please let me know, moneys tight til then.

just got my quiet in today, awesome work! bummed i missed out on venom. if theres any chance in getting a couple venoms in a couple of weeks please let me know, moneys tight til then.

I'm casting to order, so drop me a payment and we'll hook you up.

WIP with Rocco's Venom head... Painted by me with a lot more to do, but you get the idea. The head turned out great Sir. Thanks!

DSC06982.JPGDSC06983.JPGDSC06984.JPG

Back