GroundZero Snake, Quiet, and Venom Snake from Metal Gear V by sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quiet and Venom Snake from Metal Gear V by sculptor

WOW! how did you build him, details man! I love it!

Ill be making the pre-explosion look soon too.

Thats the best head yet. Awesome job rocco and chris, definitely will be getting at least one.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

WOW! how did you build him, details man! I love it!

Ill be making the pre-explosion look soon too.

The uniform is from the 1st Cavalry Divison RTO 1968 figure and was re-tailored and modified to fit the Captain America First Avenger body. The hand is Hot Toys Barney Ross (modified). The mechanical arm was custom sculpted and painted by me. The web belt is generic and the chest harness is from BBI SOE figure. Boots are painted and weathered Hot Toys Joe Colton. The knee brace is Joe Colton also. The rappel harness, holster and shoulder armor were made by me. I have a lot more to do. Hope that helps.

DSC06982.JPG

Ground Zero Snake!
13263715_1146817405370466_8726443847075787987_n.jpg

Ground Zero Snake is $75 plus $7 US shipping or $23 International first class or $31 Priority International shipping. Send payments to [email protected]. Please add "Ground Zero Snake" in the subject and your full mailing address, name, and SS name. Mark as gift or take on the 4% paypal fees.

Re: Updated 3/10/16 Quiet and Snake from Metal Gear V by sculptor

I'll take a Ground Zero's Snake. Put me on the list and I'll make payment as soon as I can.

Edit: :slap Just noticed I'm already on the list...:dunno

Last edited:
What's the best body to use for Quiet? I want to get painting her soon but don't have the body yet. And since she has so much skin showing it's super important to match the tones with the body. Will any neck adapter plug work?

I think mid bust phicen body works for Quiet, and I use poster tack to hold the heads on.

Thanks WillCQboutthat!

595deb2c94191c237d04bc23d24a3ba9.jpg
c7287d2299377110edbde9748675c57b.jpg

Good work sculptor!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back