Head sculpture Han by WW - Sold Out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han’s here! Didn’t expect to have this so soon, but that’s the magic of DHL.
HUGE thanks to Waruna for tackling this project and handling it so well, I’m so happy to finally have a Han Solo to proudly display.
Excuse the crappy belt and photography, but I was too excited not to throw something in here.
IMG_5342.jpeg

IMG_5349.jpeg

Except the last moment orders rest is shipped out and shared the tracking nos with each owner. Thank you for supporting on this project and this project is a very big mile stone in my career. Again thank you all. Merry christmas to all of you

Was surprised to recieve this beautiful sculpt on Christmas Eve! I think now with this Sculpt for my New Hope Han and the Inigo for my Bespin I'm checking the box on Han. Thanks again to @Waruna for a smooth and quick turnaround for this amazing sculpt. God knows we put up with absolutely ridiculous wait times in the hobby and it's refreshing to actually get something quickly for a change. Thanks again and Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁
1000025766.jpg
1000025744.jpg
1000025748.jpg
1000025751.jpg
1000025698.jpg
1000025752.jpg

Thanks a lot guys. glad most of it went on time before the christmas and atleast before end of 2024. About the redness I think I got the base to match with the body skin tone but when you add the extra layers on it kinda catch more redness. or sculpt shouldnt have more layers(shades) like in the HT orginal head. also body is just flat base. I need to further learn this more. When I do I will surely update these for everyone who got theirs painted.

Thanks a lot guys. glad most of it went on time before the christmas and atleast before end of 2024. About the redness I think I got the base to match with the body skin tone but when you add the extra layers on it kinda catch more redness. or sculpt shouldnt have more layers(shades) like in the HT orginal head. also body is just flat base. I need to further learn this more. When I do I will surely update these for everyone who got theirs painted.
No worries! I think in hand it looks fine. From what I can see, the pics just pick up more of the red color for some reason, but in hand, you can see the subtle variation in skin tone that adds to the overall look. I'm definitely not the best at taking pics, so didn't want my bad pics to dissuade anyone which is why I made mention in my post. This is a home run to me.

Last edited:
Back