Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry ! I thought everyone knew Walter White is The Cook known as Heisenberg :rolleyes2

you do know his name is Walter White ? Don't You ?

lol.. def not a spoiler of any kind.

hopefully Ill be in there tomorrow just before the cut, still just annoyed at this whole process, Teddy getting banned and still having a deadline before hes back with no even WIP shot of a fabirc being used...

The spoiler wasn't that. The spoiler was knowing that his brother in law is now a part of their group. :( I totally thought something else would happen. :(

You haven't seen what you think, TDA.

Just send payment, leave the thread and come back when you're caught up with the show. :D

Quick question how would i get the rest of the pieces to finish the heisenberg like shoes, headsculpt,hat and glasses?

Quick question how would i get the rest of the pieces to finish the heisenberg like shoes, headsculpt,hat and glasses?

- Shoes and head was offered by the very best sculptor Trevor, he's out of making those again! I guess it'll pop once in awhile in the FS thread. (Avoid buying from eBay they're all recasts).

- Hat and sunglasses, you need to catch up with Entropy's upcoming runs.

- Glasses, check this thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126335

I hope that helps :)

lol.. def not a spoiler of any kind.

hopefully Ill be in there tomorrow just before the cut, still just annoyed at this whole process, Teddy getting banned and still having a deadline before hes back with no even WIP shot of a fabirc being used...

The banning has not had that drastic an effect on this.

We were never going to be seeing a proto on this before payment but if you are familiar with Yunsils work then this should not be that big of an issue. I can understand if some people are not comfortable with that however.

:peace

Updated list:

INTEREST LIST

Deadline for payment REMAINS the 15th of September

Teddy Daniels (PAID)
Bullet (PAID)
Alexi.volk (PAID)
Barbossa (PAID)
Neo Geo (PAID)
philmah (PAID)
Rdeezy (PAID)
Gruff Old Bear (PAID)
yodasan (PAID)
ronwlim (PAID)
D-9- (PAID)
mmmmBrains (PAID)
Cheungkinmen (PAID)
2001 (PAID)
Hosam-G (PAID)
swo77 (PAID)

THE JOKER
AGonzo7
firefly2121
captainjamesbrooke
ShortRound
The 1 Who Knocks
neo
Entropy
skooternb
TurdFerguson
Raymond Ferraro
bigbawsmcgraw
senbi575
averagejo
Kay-ess-cee
tbay
Khan_Tusion
STARK INDUSTRIES
chubbyman
vareika
chilipep66
transhi100
tighfighter
Calcifer
Skiman
TotalDominAsian
mightyq
Nava509

Last edited:
Deadline is 8pm central time tomorrow ladies an germs. :duff

Hopefully have a proto soon. Any issues with the outfit can be addressed at that point.

I'm just very curious... how many Walts do you guys have? Is this outfit going to be your only displayed Walter? I'm almost done with season 2 finally, but I was just wondering if there's a "look" or appearance that would be considered iconic Walter White.

Pilot episode is iconic. Hazmat suit is iconic. Heisenberg look is iconic. It would be difficult to rank them.

I'm just very curious... how many Walts do you guys have? Is this outfit going to be your only displayed Walter? I'm almost done with season 2 finally, but I was just wondering if there's a "look" or appearance that would be considered iconic Walter White.

He's got a lot of iconic looks cause there's so many awesome moments in the show, but the Chem suit look probably matches the theme of the show the most.

Back