Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! But no one is confirming where to send it to! I'm assuming its to Teddy's PP; same one for Rocky but id like confirmation first. There's no info in the first post :dunno

Thanks fellas :hi5:. I couldn't get the answer in time and I was running late to catch a flick. I still really want a set and I was trying to pay in time but I had to run. YOU GUYS ARE MY WITNESSES!!! :lol

IDK I'm trying to pay now and it's giving me a hard time. It keeps resetting every time I either put in the addy or the amount. I'm gonna try from another device....

Is it final that we are getting the black jacket? Any chance we will ever get a beige one that's in the final 8?

Is it final that we are getting the black jacket? Any chance we will ever get a beige one that's in the final 8?

It looks like outfit we're getting was very similar to tonights episode..except instead of a black jacket it was beige. He was wearing a blue shirt and grey pants.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It looks like outfit we're getting was very similar to tonights episode..except instead of a black jacket it was beige. He was wearing a blue shirt and grey pants.

that's what I thought so would it be possible then to maybe get a second jacket option or choose colors? just maybe? It doesn't hinder the rest of the outfit just the jacket itself. Just throwing it out there, don't want to start a debate on ironic W.W. looks :lol

I think the outfit were getting is the only one Aaron will be organizing thru Yunsil. I did see that Moe will be doing the beige jacket from S5 if there's enough interest for it.

Walter White is definitely my most wanted figure i can't wait for this! the outfit is one of my favorite looks
but i would be interested in the beige jacket.

This project is for the 'Say My Name' scene look only. :lecture
Been stated several times. He does wear similar outfits throughout the series so you can always use the power of imagination.

FINAL LIST

Teddy Daniels (PAID)
Bullet (PAID)
Alexi.volk (PAID)
Barbossa (PAID)
Neo Geo (PAID)
philmah (PAID)
Rdeezy (PAID)
Gruff Old Bear (PAID)
yodasan (PAID)
ronwlim (PAID)
D-9- (PAID)
mmmmBrains (PAID)
Cheungkinmen (PAID)
2001 (PAID)
Hosam-G (PAID)
swo77 (PAID)
transhi100 (PAID)
Calcifer (PAID)
tighfighter (PAID)
TotalDominAsian (PAID)
vareika (PAID)
chubbyman (PAID)
Entropy (PAID)
hydrobud (PAID)
chilipep66 (PAID)
Raymond Ferraro (PAID)
PopCultKid [pending confirmation from Aaron]

Hey guys, I am back :lol

I will update the list shortly when I get on to my computer.

No worries PCK, your payment is fine :duff

Comm if you can send payment today and no later that will be fine.

I will get you guys an update shortly. I believe Yunsil is still working on the proto.

Excited for the definitive Heisenberg! :)

Thanks guys :duff

that's what I thought so would it be possible then to maybe get a second jacket option or choose colors? just maybe? It doesn't hinder the rest of the outfit just the jacket itself. Just throwing it out there, don't want to start a debate on ironic W.W. looks :lol

I said I wouldn't do another look for Walter/Heisenberg, and that still stands. However I am sure we would all want a beige/cream jacket?

I will potentially look at offering that once this has shipped out :)

First post now contains updated list.

Thanks to Bullet and Snake for sorting any issues and updating the list whilst I was away :duff

Back