Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said I wouldn't do another look for Walter/Heisenberg, and that still stands. However I am sure we would all want a beige/cream jacket?

I will potentially look at offering that once this has shipped out :)

That would be awesome Teddy! And welcome back man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome & congrats for securing an awesome quality Heisenberg clothing set :hi5:

:yess: :hi5:....

...wait...what? Who's Heisenberg?!?! This isn't for a Destiny's Child trio outfit kit?!?!? I have to start reading this titles better :slap

I said I wouldn't do another look for Walter/Heisenberg, and that still stands. However I am sure we would all want a beige/cream jacket?

I will potentially look at offering that once this has shipped out :)

Welcome Back!! Thanks for the consideration! I'd so down for a beige jacket after this ships!

Well I'm game. We can address it once you guys have this set in hand. It won't be a full set though, I want this to be the definitive version.

If this was successful, why not consider another whole outfit? Some of the ideas early on were good; like some of the green or purple shirt looks

If this was successful, why not consider another whole outfit? Some of the ideas early on were good; like some of the green or purple shirt looks

Because I said I wouldn't. Some people might have held off buying this version if they knew another was coming. I don't want it to feel like I have screwed anybody over. By offering the cream jacket I don't feel like I would be doing that.

I actually think some shirt variations would be cool, sometimes the color of his pants etc. changes but I'm not even all that concerned about accuracy. I think it would be cool just to have a variety of wardrobes for him. I's like a lime green shirt, the blue plaid shirt and burgundy/purple.

I actually think some shirt variations would be cool, sometimes the color of his pants etc. changes but I'm not even all that concerned about accuracy. I think it would be cool just to have a variety of wardrobes for him. I's like a lime green shirt, the blue plaid shirt and burgundy/purple.

Would you be changing his clothes often? Or just for seperate versions you have planned? I doubt most people will have a need for more than one color shirt

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't think people played dress up with these like a Barbie. odd
It's funny how this community works sometimes, already planning the next project before the first has even begun. :D

Glad you're back, Teddy.

It's funny how this community works sometimes, already planning the next project before the first has even begun. :D

Glad you're back, Teddy.

Thanks Jeff :duff

I don't want to dwell on other offerings either. This is the clothing set we need to focus on right now. I want us to get the best Heisenberg clothing possible!

I am really excited for the proto. I have asked the question when we can expect it to be finished. I will let you guys know.

I'm not really sure I understand these statements.

Rainman's Pulp Fiction came with dork outfits. Iminime's Tyler Durden has the option to add on a bar scene outfit or a plane scene outfit. Enterbay's Leon came with both black and white shirts. Hot Toys T-800 came with both gray and black T shirts etc.

I reckon that collectors most certainly do like to have options.

You've been in the game a long time, you do know these things have clothes, right? :lol:lol

Most figs are all set once you have them built up but some sets like Bateman would require a little dolly dress up action if you want to go from the overcoat look to the raincoat look. Unless your setting up a little table and having a fkin' tea party with your figs, I don't see much wrong with it.

I agree. I like options but everyone does different things with their collection. Some people put a fig in a pose, set it & forget it. Others like me change poses and set ups more frequently.

I'm sure that we'll get different options elsewhere. It's clear that they want to keep this thread focused on the one outfit

Back