Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the main objective being to get these right NOW! :lol
My Heisenberg is only missing his head, shoes, and outfit!!!

You make money selling barbie accessories, so to me it is ODD you didn't know.

You've been in the game a long time, you do know these things have clothes, right? :lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

touche. I just didn't think people were routinely dressing and undressing these, changing spare shirts and pants for different looks or occasions. I thought people pick a look and for the most part leave it on display like that. My naivete. :slap :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

touche. I just didn't think people were routinely dressing and undressing these, changing spare shirts and pants for different looks or occasions. I thought people pick a look and for the most part leave it on display like that. My naivete. :slap :lol

get my pm ?

yes, PM replied.

Playing dress up I don't get but a fkin' tea party with your figs... surely that's normal, right? :monkey1 :monkey3

Because I said I wouldn't. Some people might have held off buying this version if they knew another was coming. I don't want it to feel like I have screwed anybody over. By offering the cream jacket I don't feel like I would be doing that.

I know I personally would have held off on this set if I thought a different shirt was in the pipeline. I actually prefer the green or maroon. So I appreciate Teddy sticking to his word. :1-1:

I know I personally would have held off on this set if I thought a different shirt was in the pipeline. I actually prefer the green or maroon. So I appreciate Teddy sticking to his word. :1-1:

I certainly remember you and Calci expressing that sentiment.

Like I say, I will stick to my word, I will not be doing a different version outfit. If somebody else does that is cool, I can't do anything about that. I do want to look at the cream jacket after though. You have no issues with that?

You've been in the game a long time, you do know these things have clothes, right? :lol:lol

Most figs are all set once you have them built up but some sets like Bateman would require a little dolly dress up action if you want to go from the overcoat look to the raincoat look. Unless your setting up a little table and having a fkin' tea party with your figs, I don't see much wrong with it.

I agree. I like options but everyone does different things with their collection. Some people put a fig in a pose, set it & forget it. Others like me change poses and set ups more frequently.

I'm sure that we'll get different options elsewhere. It's clear that they want to keep this thread focused on the one outfit

Wait you guys don't have tea parties with your figures?!?!?!?!? **** must just be me!

Wait you guys don't have tea parties with your figures?!?!?!?!? **** must just be me!

I retract my statement. Tea parties are pretty awesome. Extensive bikini/thong photo shoots of Black Widow or any other female fig... THAT I have a frigin' problem with...

Your on holiday, go away and get drinking :duff

:rotfl I am drinking! Stealing wifi while sipping back the J&D's!

I retract my statement. Tea parties are pretty awesome. Extensive bikini/thong photo shoots of Black Widow or any other female fig... THAT I have a frigin' problem with...

Ah yes those creepy facebook pics that is def too far!

Back