Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for Yunsil to come back to me. She was away all last week.

Great reference for the outfit:
c8a82349-5ecb-fdda-4251-ba42df39870c_BB_507_UC_0612_0254a.jpg

Aaron I believe I have sent a PM to you to confirm some information, let me know :) Cheers!

I'd love to see the cream jacket from those last few episodes get made after this run. I was lucky enough to purchase ShortRound's set minus the jacket, so I'd be more than happy to see it happen.

I have a tailor making the Black Jacket and Black pants and maroon shirt

Im working on the Death outfit

I know this might be just from the after effects of the amazing finale but I feel like I could really go overboard with BrBa stuff. I already have 3 top knotch Walts, but Jesse is essential, and Hank, Mike, Gus, and Felina Walt would all be buys for me too (given the trevor/iminime magic treatment)

I'd also like a Skylar with extra crying headsculpt, Marie complete with bag of stolen goods and Walt Jr with breakfast accessories. :hi5:

I know this might be just from the after effects of the amazing finale but I feel like I could really go overboard with BrBa stuff. I already have 3 top knotch Walts, but Jesse is essential, and Hank, Mike, Gus, and Felina Walt would all be buys for me too (given the trevor/iminime magic treatment)
Can we see 'em? :)

Back