Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont like that i can see the top shirt fastener. It's white. It should be magnet or something.

Dont like that i can see the top shirt fastener. It's white. It should be magnet or something.

Agreed. I will compile a list of suitable and practical amendments and fire that off to Yunsil.

Yes, can they use a snap color that camouflages better?

Also I'd say that all the colors are off (aside from the obvious jacket). The shirt here is a very vivid blue and the screen used one was duller; more slate or powdery if you know what I mean. The pants on screen are a funky color; I don't think that these are within the same part of the spectrum. These are in the brown/beige family and I think the ones on screen are more taupe. They have more of a greyish/olive greenish quality to them.

Here is an color accurate image of the outfits (auto-adjusted in photoshop using base values)

SayMyName_zps8dd11a27.jpg

as opposed to this heavily treated image:

BB_H_BO0_zpsaf9d146e.png

Pants appear to be in the Taupe family

7559-taupe-680.jpg

For comparison:

aaron_h_zps7a4fe5a3.jpg

SayMyName_zps8dd11a27.jpg

The jacket cuffs are not only buttoned but also elasticated. Entropy will back this up. After careful analysis it was clear to see both.

Ahh, ok! I see the buttons now. If the cuffs are elasticated as well, the elastic doesn't seem to taper the cuffs to the wrist as much in the reference photos.

Its a very good start! There are a few areas that need addressing though. Here's my list I think these have all be caught already to be reiterate

Jacket needs to be black
Jacket needs shoulder vents
Shirt is perhaps a bit too bright
Magnet closures are preferable
Trousers need to be almost a darkish olive green by the looks of it. Taupe sounds about right but I think there is a def hint of green in there not just brown and grey

Both the pants and the shirt are tough colors to pinpoint. There are a lot of images floating around but some are more saturated than others.

If we can get a few images that are identical or closest to how it appears on Blu Ray, then that will be that best set of reference

Ok fellas, here are the best matches I could find in the limited time I have. I will email Yunsil in 24hrs with these swatches if nobody has provided a more accurate swatch for either garment.

The shirt colour needs to be as close as possible to the bottom middle swatch imo. If you put the ref shots of Heisenberg and that swatch together they look real close!

BB_H_BO3_zpscfa45164.png

The trousers need to be along the lines of the swatch ringed in black. I want the outfit to personally reflect the screen grabs shown on page 20. It may not look like it but when you cross reference the screen grab and the swatch I have selected, they look very close.

BB_H_BO1_zpsfdc2d25c.png

Last edited:
I think you've got the shirt colour spot on with that example looks very very close. Pants look like a close match too I'm still convinced there's a hint of olive in there but I could be wrong lol.

Obviously the Jacket will be made in black and the shoulder vents will be added but do you magnet closures are a realistic expectation? Really hope they are as the closure on the prototype is quite unsightly.

Ok fellas, here are the best matches I could find in the limited time I have. I will email Yunsil in 24hrs with these swatches if nobody has provided a more accurate swatch for either garment.

The shirt colour needs to be as close as possible to the bottom middle swatch imo. If you put the ref shots of Heisenberg and that swatch together they look real close!

BB_H_BO3_zpscfa45164.png

The trousers need to be along the lines of the swatch ringed in black. I want the outfit to personally reflect the screen grabs shown on page 20. It may not look like it but when you cross reference the screen grab and the swatch I have selected, they look very close.

BB_H_BO1_zpsfdc2d25c.png

IDK. Someone please come up with closer swatches. I don't have the time or I'd do it but I'm living at NYCC till Sunday!

IDK. Someone please come up with closer swatches. I don't have the time or I'd do it but I'm living at NYCC till Sunday!

How close is close enough?

And even if you did send me what you consider to be the perfect colour match, there is no guarantee that Yunsil will be able to replicate it. She will of course get it as close as she physically can. So like I say, how close is close enough, really?

What I am trying to say is please be a little open minded about this (that goes for everybody). Whilst we all want it as accurate as possible, realistically, we know that in most cases, very close/close will have to do.

Colour is also pretty subjective. I think we all see colour quite differently so please factor that in to the equation.

Last edited:
Best ones I can pull from Ep6.

Under certain lighting, the pants give off a bit of olive to it but I really think Aaron's picks are solid. They are probably as close as we can get.

Do we think the trousers should be a touch baggier? I can't make my mind up.

Back