Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if these are the same pants he wears in "say my name " ? i plan on hitting the museum of moving images tomorrow so if you guys think these are in fact the same , I'll try and take some snaps.

image_zps5e79d35b.jpg

also he are the swatches someone posted earlier for all 5 seasons

https://io9.com/what-breaking-bads-color-palette-tells-us-about-its-ch-1163279352

image_zps1d7cfc78.jpg

How close is close enough?

And even if you did send me what you consider to be the perfect colour match, there is no guarantee that Yunsil will be able to replicate it. She will of course get it as close as she physically can. So like I say, how close is close enough, really?

What I am trying to say is please be a little open minded about this (that goes for everybody). Whilst we all want it as accurate as possible, realistically, we know that in most cases, very close/close will have to do.

Colour is also pretty subjective. I think we all see colour quite differently so please factor that in to the equation.

As close as humanly possible is close enough! :lol

I know what you mean, I'm just saying that we should provide her with the best possible info. After that it's up to her to find the closest material available.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not convinced by any of the blues that are on the multi swatch that you posted. That shirt is tricky not only because of color, but also texture. The color itself isn't bright; it's a medium blue and has a flatter, powdery aspect to it.

Also, maybe it's the pic and I'm not seeing it correctly but that material used in this proto is very "cottony" for lack of a better description; a bit stiff or thick looking if you get what I mean. The screen used shirt is possibly a cotton blend because it has a smooth silky quality to it. If she can use a material like Iminime used on Bateman's shirt, I think that that's a better representation of the screen used texture.

As far as the fit of the pants go I'd say just a minor adjustment. I don't think they should be too much bigger.

BTW, this started off as being fit for the TTM18 but she's modeling it on a 21. Where does that stand?

I wonder if these are the same pants he wears in "say my name " ? i plan on hitting the museum of moving images tomorrow so if you guys think these are in fact the same , I'll try and take some snaps.

image_zps5e79d35b.jpg

also he are the swatches someone posted earlier for all 5 seasons

https://io9.com/what-breaking-bads-color-palette-tells-us-about-its-ch-1163279352

image_zps1d7cfc78.jpg

I just went and checked out that exhibit with Mags a couple months ago. That's awesome and they have a great Raoul Duke display too. If you go tomorrow, take a close up pic of that palette chart!!

BTW, this started off as being fit for the TTM18 but she's modeling it on a 21. Where does that stand?

I just went and checked out that exhibit with Mags a couple months ago. That's awesome and they have a great Raoul Duke display too. If you go tomorrow, take a close up pic of that palette chart!!

It was decided that the sloped shoulders of the ttm21 were better suited.

Ah, I guess I missed that. That's too bad because more importantly, the slimmer arms on the 18 are better suited

They couldn't even put some wallabees on that mannequin. Throws it all off. :/

Ah, I guess I missed that. That's too bad because more importantly, the slimmer arms on the 18 are better suited

Actually with the jacket bulk it won't even be noticeable. You could always sand them down. Many are using the joker DX 2.0 body which has the ttm18 arms and the correct Perseus style feet pegs

Ok fellas you need to log your vote. Yunsil has sent me a swatch of different coloured materials for the shirt. This is what we have to choose from. To keep it fair I will put the number you choose by your name on the list in the first post. Obviously the majority vote will win.

Thanks

I'm split between 1 and 2. But 2 looks like a better match. Throw me down on 2.

Back