Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the shirt in the GIF and in the still pic look different, I think it's beause of the quality of the image, the second still pic looks like number 2 and the GIF looks like number 1 .

So I am also split between both, but I can go either way.

*flipping a coin*...

The coin says number 2. So change me to 2 :p

CKM your post reminded me of this beautiful scene, though non related to BrBa.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLCL6OYbSTw[/ame] :D

Those comparisons are misleading, NG, as the screengrabs you must remember are not representative of what the clothing colors actually look like since they have been altered in post and of course you're blowing up the fabric swatches. Look at Cranston's skin tone in that pic... you really think he has bright red skin like that in reality? :lol The fabric swatches and screengrab pics are obviously under very different lighting.

#1 is my vote

Here is an color accurate image of the outfits (auto-adjusted in photoshop using base values)

SayMyName_zps8dd11a27.jpg

as opposed to this heavily treated image:

BB_H_BO0_zpsaf9d146e.png

Last edited:
I guess I'll have to dive into spoiler central if I want to get my vote in. I'm on ep 1 of season 5; I know, I know

Like I said a few days back and Entropy just said, it's hard to go off of what you'll find on Google images and such. There are a lot of pics floating around and they all vary because of different contrast/temperature/saturation, whatever. I think the best source of reference would be how it appears on Blu Ray. Just from scouring the internet and looking at the random images, I feel that number 2 would be closer because the blue appears more muted in most pics, and the pics where it appears brighter seem color enhanced and less natural. That's not my final vote; gonna check the Blu Ray first.

Color comparison to the desert scene is the worst possible comparison where everything is indeed muted and red. It should be with as close to the lighting in the pic that Yunsil took, meaning indoors under white lights. Since Walt didn't appear in those lighting conditions, at least compare to the interior shots in the previous episode 5.6 'Buyout' and not 5.7 'Say My Name'. Plus, after reviewing this outfit, the shirt can change tone from still image to still image, watch it in motion not screengrabs. Fabric swatch #1 is where it's at, imo.

Someone had some screengrabs posted a while back from S5 E6 the lighting in that episode has the opposite problem, Its dark and poorly lit for the majority of the episode.

Back